Shop The Mall and be in to win an epic sailing bundle for two, just in time for the peak of the sailing action in Auckland!*
How to enter
Every order placed up to 4th March will go in the draw for this ultimate sailing bundle. Place your order ahead of your travels ready to pick-up at the domestic terminal on departure or arrival.
New to The Mall? Shop in 4 easy steps
*Terms & Conditions
(1) Sailing Experience bundle for two (referred to as the “Draw”) entry period is between 12:00 p.m. on 27 January 2021 until 11:59 p.m. on 4 March 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
(2) The Draw is offered by Auckland International Airport Limited, Quad 5 – First Floor, 4 Leonard Isitt Drive, Auckland Airport.
(3) Each completed and valid purchase made on TheMall.co.nz during the Promotional Period will qualify as an entry into the Draw. You may enter the Draw as many times as you wish.
(5) There is one (1) full ‘win’ package (“Prize”) available which consists of:
- 2 x America’s Cup Sailing Experience vouchers, (to be redeemed prior to 5March 2022 and which are subject to the terms and conditions of Explore Group Limited, as shown on the vouchers.
- 2 x Sail Racing Gore-Tex Team jacket; and
- 2 x Emirates Team New Zealand Defender Cap ( please note actual cap design may differ from item depicted)
(6) Expenses such as, but not limited to transfers to Auckland, accommodation, travel insurance, meals, plus any other associated expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
(7) The winner will be selected by random draw by Auckland Airport on the 5th March 2021 during business hours of 09:00 a.m. and 05:00 p.m. and shall be notified by Auckland Airport via email.
(8) The winner will need to supply a physical NZ address and must be able to present valid proof of identity, e.g. passport or a valid driver’s license, in order to be eligible to redeem the Prize.
(9) The winner must be a New Zealand resident who is at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
(10) If a winner fails to respond to the email and provide Auckland Airport with a physical address and proof of identity, within 48 hours following notification, the Prize will be forfeited.
(11) In those circumstances, Auckland Airport will offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random.
(12) The prize is personal to the winner, and cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be transferred or exchanged. Auckland Airport may refuse to award the Prize to any person who has, in its view, acted in a fraudulent manner, breached these Terms and Conditions or gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Draw.
(13) You are not eligible to enter the Draw if You are an Auckland Airport employee, an employee of any company directly associated with the Draw, or directly involved in providing a part of the Prize for the Draw, or an immediate family member of such employees. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including step-parent, sibling and children). Auckland Airport reserves the right to request proof of an entrant's eligibility if there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Draw.
(14) The Prize is taken entirely at the winner's own risk. You acknowledge that (to the extent permitted by law) Auckland Airport are not liable, and You release and indemnify us and any persons associated with the Draw in respect of any claim, for any accident, injury, death, property damage and other losses that may occur in connection with the Draw or any Prize.
(15) During the Promotional Period, Auckland Airport reserve the right to cancel or amend the Draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, pandemic, epidemic or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Auckland Airport’s control.
(16) Auckland Airport respects your privacy rights under the Privacy Act 2020. By entering the Draw You authorise Auckland Airport and our authorised service providers to collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about You (including your name, image and contact details) to conduct the Draw and for future promotional purposes. You understand that You have a right of access to, and may request correction of, personal information held by us about You, which You may exercise by contacting us by email at email@example.com. Failure to provide the personal information requested in the entry process will result in the entry being invalid.
(17) By entering the Draw You hereby acknowledge and agree that Auckland Airport may use your name, details and image for promotional and media purposes, and You will participate in any publicity arrangements which Auckland Airport reasonably requires, in each case without compensation.
(18) Reference to Auckland Airport means Auckland International Airport Limited. “You” means a person entering the Draw.
(19) The Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
(20) These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.