Traffic Light System - Contactless Click & Collection
Auckland is currently at Orange in the COVID-19 traffic light settings. All orders on The Mall will continue to be processed however please see the guidelines below for collecting your orders.
Picking up domestic orders if you are traveling
If you have an order for a flight into or out of Auckland:
- You must have your My Vaccine Pass with you, or
- You must carry evidence of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before crossing the boundary.
- Be prepared to have your travel itinerary checked at the door, and you may be asked about your reason for travel.
- Once you have passed through the entry door, please proceed to The Mall's Collection Point in the domestic terminal.
- We ask you to observe all guidelines within the terminal around social distancing and encourage you to wear a face covering when you cannot maintain physical distance from people you do not know.
- Our team will be there to assist you with the collection of your order.
Picking up domestic orders if you are NOT traveling
If you are not planning on travelling in the near future and are able to safely collect your order from the domestic terminal:
- Our Collection Point is open between 8:30am - 5pm everyday.
- Once you have arrived at the domestic terminal, please proceed to the Collection Point between 3 wise men and Travellex.
- The Mall's Collection Point team can be reached on 027 577 1917 if you face any issues.
- If your flight plans have changed and you would like to collect your order for another flight in the future, please e-mail our Customer Service team and they will be able to update your order with your new flight details.
- If you require any further assistance with your existing order, please also email our Customer Service team.
- For more up to date information for our travellers please go to our travel safe information hub and/or visit New Zealand Government COVID-19 website.