J5create USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
j5create's JUE130 is a simple, one-piece external adapter that plugs into the USB port on your Ultrabook or MacBook. The JUE130 is ultimate solution if you do not have an Ethernet port or if you just want to increase your speed.
The elegantly designed JUE130 uses an RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet performance. The JUE130 allows you to add networking capabilities to a computer without them through a Wi-Fi connection.
- Quickly add a Gigabit Ethernet port over USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 plug-and-play and backwards compatible with USB2.0/1.1
- Transfer all of your files almost instantly over a true Gigabit network.
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (1BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
- USB bus-powered
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS
- Activity and Link LED indicators
USB 3.0 A-Type Male connector
Support USB 3.0 & 2.0 & 1.1 specifications.
RJ-45 Female connector
1000 Mbps (Half Duplex) / 1000 Mbps (Full Duplex)
IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
- Supports Wake on LAN function, suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-change, magic packet, or Microsoft wakeup frame
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and 2 VLAN ID filtering
- Supports Jumbo Frame
- Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and TCP Large Send Offload
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.