J5create JUA355 USB3.0 to HDMI Slim Display Adaptor.
Looking for an easy way to add a second monitor? Let's get to multitasking! The JUA355 USB 3.0 HDMI SLIM Display Adapter from j5create works as an external video card, instantly allowing users to attach additional displays via an HDMI connection without the hassle of a lengthy setup or having to install additional internal hardware. The j5 create USB 3.0 Display Adapter can support up to four displays running on the same computer, turning your workstation into a fully functioning multi-display powerhouse.
This video over USB adapter works as an external video card, instantly allowing additional displays, without the hassle of opening the computer casing and installing an external graphic card. You can have your 2nd monitor with an extended display, a mirrored display, a rotational display (rotation mode not available for MAC), or make it your primary monitor.
Now enjoy true 1080p HD resolution through any computer with a USB 3.0 port. These adapters are also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 resolutions and playback, ideal for office applications. Simple "Plug and Play" operation allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector and within seconds to create a new visual environment.
- Easily add an additional display instantly through the USB3.0 and VGA/DVI/HDMI connection.
- Video playback performs at 1080P HD with a resolution of up to 2048 x 1152.
- Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated installation. - Hot swappable USB enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system.
- Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows.
- Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space.
- Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time.
- Great for multitasking in a wide variety of applications including: Phone centers, Stock Markets, Hospitals, Graphic Design, Editing, Accounting, Etc.
- A must have for surfing the web and working on your email/facebook/twitter accounts all at the same time.
USB 3.0 Female Type-A Connector
Video & Audio Interface
HDMI Female Connector
Main body: 23.4(W) x 6 7.72(H) x 14.45(D) mmlength: 129.5 mm
Approximately 33.5 g
- Microsoft Windows 8.1/ 8/ 7/ XP (32-bit or 64-bit) Compatible
- Mac OS X 10.6~10.10 Compatible
- Available USB 3.0/2.0 port (USB 3.0 recommended)
- Minimum System Requirements
Intel i3 Dual Core 2.4 GHz or above
Intel i5 Dual Core 1.6 GHz or above
2GB or Higher
4 GB or Higher
Full HD Video
Playing Video on the extended monitor
Intel i5 Quad Core 3.10 GHz or above
4 GB or higher
- Higher Processor recommended for Multi-Displays and optimal performance.
NOTE. USB HUB is not recommended for USB 3.0 display adapter
Note for Video Player:
- Windows 8 & 7 user: "Windows Media Player" is recommended for video playback
- Windows XP & MAC user: Windows XP &MAC products are not supported by USB 3.0 at this time, therefore we suggest USB 2.0 for 'office application' only; Video Playback is not recommend due to USB 2.0 bandwidth limitations causing limited video performance.
- Playing Video with multiple monitors: only "Media Player Classic" is supported.
- To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our website at www.j5create.com and install the latest driver for this model.
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.