J5create USB3.0 Multi-Display VGA HDMI Adaptor
JUA360 USB 3.0 TO DUAL VGA HDMI MULTI-MONITOR ADAPTER
The JUA360 USB 3.0 Multi-Monitor Adapter acts as an external video card for your Mac or PC. It allows you to add two additional monitors/displays through your USB 3.0 port. There's no need to open your computer to add an expensive video card. With the USB 3.0 Multi-Monitor Adapter you simply load the drivers, plug the adapter to the USB port, then plug in the VGA or HDMI monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready. This USB 3.0 Multi-Monitor Adapter supports three viewing modes. Primary Mode, allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Extended Mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, which is great for spreadsheets. Mirroring Mode is used to clone one screen onto another, which is ideal for presentations. With plug-and-play functionality between your computer and second monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds.
- Easily add an additional display through a USB 3.0 and VGA/HDMI connection.
- Video playback performs at 1080p HD with a resolution of up to 2048x1152.
- Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated installation.
- Hot-swappable USB enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system
- Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows.
- Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space.
- Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time.
- Great for multitasking in a wide variety of fields including: Call centers, Stock Markets, Hospitals, Graphic Design, Editing, Accounting, Etc..
- A must-have for surfing the web and working on your email/Facebook/Twitter accounts all at the same time.
USB 3.0 Male Type-A Connector
1xHDMI Female Connector 1x VGA-DB 15 pin Female Connector
2048 x 1152 @ 60Hz
Main body: 68(W)x 61(H)x15(D) mm Cable length: 200 mm
Approximately 83 g
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) Compatible
- Mac OS X v10.8 or later
- Available USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 port (USB 3.1/3.0 recommended)
- Office applications/Web CPU: Intel Core i3 Dual Core 2.8GHZ RAM: 2GB memory or higher
- One 2K (2048x1152 @ 60HZ) Full-screen video playback CPU: Intel Core i5 Quad Core RAM: 4GB memory or higher
- One 4K Ultra HD or two 2K (2048*1152 @ 60HZ) Full-screen video playback CPU: Intel Core i7 Quad Core RAM: 8GB memory or higher Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 4000/ ATI HD 7xxx/ NVIDIA 5XXM or higher
Note for Video Player:
Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 user: Windows Media Player is recommended for video playback
Windows 10 user Movies & TV is recommended for video playback
Due to constant advancements in technology we, at j5create, make it a priority to give you the latest drivers available for our products. To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our website at j5create.com and install the latest driver for this model.
JUA360 USB 3.0 to Dual VGA HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter
Quick Installation Guide
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.