Momax 10000mah Premium USB- C PD & Wireless
Momax 10W Qi Wireless Charger & Power Bank 2-in-1 Fast Charging Support FOD Function
- Qi wireless charging standard, compatible with most of Qi-enabled smartphones
- Support FOD function, safe to use
- High capacity 10000mAh power bank
- Support charging 3 devices at the same time through Type-C/USB charging ports and Qi wireless charging function
- With LED indicator lights for showing charging and power status
- Support PD&QC3.0 dual quick charge, providing 3A (max) output current
- With compact size and smooth finish, it fits comfortably in your hand or pocket
- In line with airline management standard
- PD dual way quick charge, Type-C port can support output and input
- Certified by CE/FCC/RoHs
5V2A, 9V2A(Type-C PD)
5V2A, 9V2A (Micro USB)
5V3A, 9V2A, 12V1.5A
Output 2(Type-C PD):
5V3A, 9V2A, 12V1.5A
5V1A, 9V1A (10W max)
Type-C charging cable (30cm)
iPhone iPad iPod
Samsung Huawei Sony LG smartphones or tablets
1 x 10000mAh Wireless Charger & Power Bank
1 x Type-C Cable (30cm)
1 x English and Chinese User Manual
Power bank and cable only, other items not included
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.