Belkin USB-C TO 3.5 MM Audio Cable (0.9M) -
Convenient USB-C to 3.5mm cable
Enjoy your music anywhere with a USB-C to 3.5mm audio cable that connects your smartphone to your car speakers or home audio system. No need to buy or keep track of an adapter, now you can connect directly with a single cable. Plug in and press play, your soundtrack is ready.
The belkin difference
- Pioneer in technology and innovation for over 35 years
- High-quality materials and construction deliver lasting quality
- Designed to be compatible with most USB-C smartphones
- 2-Year Limited Warranty provides peace of mind
Get reliable audio free of static and sound cutting out, this cable has you covered. A built-in digital to analog converter ensures that you always get high-resolution audio. Enjoy your music with all the depth and detail it's meant to have.
Single cable solution
No need for adapters to play music from your new USB-C smartphone over your car or home stereo. The USB-C connector plugs into your smartphone while the 3.5mm connector plugs into your stereo. Just plug in to play, it really is that simple.
Compatibility you can count on
Smart design ensures compatibility with most USB-C smartphones, so you count on sharp, clear, high-quality sound every time you plug in.
- Play audio from a USB-C iPad or Android device through your car stereo or home sound system
- Available in 3- and 6-foot lengths to suit any environment
Google Pixel 3
Google Pixel 3 XL
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.