Belkin F3X1980-4.5-BLK Retractable Car Mini-Stereo Cable -
Connect your iPod or iPhone to your car or home stereo, portable speakers, or sound card
This innovative cable design from Belkin makes it easy for you to listen to music from your iPod or iPhone as you drive. It also connects to the mini-stereo jacks on other portable audio equipment, such as your CD and MP3 players, home stereos, portable speakers, and sound cards.
The flat design winds the cable neatly inside the reel, eliminating the hassle of tangled cords. Now you can control your cable length when connecting portable audio devices.
- Simple-to-use directions:
- Pull from both ends to extend the cable to desired length.
- Connect one end of the cable into the 3.5mm mini-stereo jack of your car stereo, home stereo, portable speakers, or sound card.
- Connect the other end of the cable into the 3.5mm mini-stereo jack of your iPod or iPhone, or other digital media player.
- When not in use, retract to conveniently toss into your pocket.
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.