J5create 8K DisplayPort v1.4 HBR3 Certified Cable
- DisplayPort™ v1.4 HBR3 certified
- Supports resolutions up to 7680 x 4320 @ 60 Hz/ 4096 x 2160p @ 120 Hz / 1080p 3D
- Supports data rates/bandwidth up to 32.4 Gbps
- Backward compatible with DisplayPort™ v1.0/v1.1/v1.2
- Triple shielded, tinned copper conductors and gold-plated metal ensures maximum protection and insulation
- Latched connectors prevent accidental disconnections
- Length: 6.6 ft (2m)
The JDC43 is an 8K DisplayPort™ cable that transmits both audio and video. DisplayPort™ v1.4 supports 8K UHD (7680 × 4320) at 60 Hz with 30 bit/px RGB color and HDR, or 4K UHD (4096 × 2160) at 120 Hz. It also supports 3D. The theoretical bandwidth is up to 32.4 Gbps
The JDC43 features a tinned copper conductor and aluminum + braided shielding, giving you a stable picture without distortion. Its gold-plated connectors allow for a seamless connection & reliable transmission.
Latched connectors give the 8K DisplayPort™ cable a more secure connection.
The JDC43 8K DisplayPort™ Cable allows you to connect a DisplayPort™ from a laptop, desktop or set-top box to a high-res monitor, HDTV or projector with DisplayPort™ input.
Gold-plated DisplayPort™ 20 pin male-to-male
Cable length: 6.6 ft/200 cm
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.