StarTech 6 foot (2m) Durable White USB-A
This USB to Lightning cable withstands the daily demands of charging and syncing your mobile devices. Tested to endure strenuous wear and tear, and winter and summer in-car use, the rugged cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications.
The longer cable is ideal for overcoming distance restrictions.
Built for Daily Use
The durable Lightning cable has aramid fiber reinforcement that shelters it from the stress of frequent bends and twists. This also lets the cable flex without over-stretching and strengthens the core of the cable.
Cable Key Features
1. Aramid fiber adds strength and durability to the cable
2. Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
3. EMI (electromagnetic interference) protection with aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding
4. TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) cable jacket is softer and more flexible than a standard PVC cable and environmentally friendly
Flexible Strain Relief
The cable is constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the jacket. The extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle. Plus, the improved inner molding resists cracking and reduces cable damage.
Connector Key Features
1. Lightning connector provides 12W for charging your iOS devices
2. Metal shield protects circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point
3. Strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle
Note: DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- Charge and sync your Lightning mobile devices
Cable Jacket Type
TPE - Thermoplastic Elastomers
Cable Shield Type
Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid
Type and Rate
USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s
1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male
1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male
6.6 ft [2 m]
0.4 in [10 mm]
6.6 ft [2 m]
1.1 oz [30 g]
0.5 in [12 mm]
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.