StarTech 15cm (6") HDMI Port Saver Cable - 4K
This High Speed HDMI port saver cable prevents wear and tear on the HDMI port on your monitor or other devices, by extending it away from the device for a more flexible connection. The port extender cable supports all HDMI 2.0 specifications, including resolutions up to 4K (60Hz), and bandwidth up to 18Gbps.
Secure Port Connection
To prevent accidental disconnections and signal loss, the extender features a high-retention HDMI male connector. The connector automatically latches to the inside of the port, creating contact pressure that prevents it from loosening over time due to movement or vibrations.
Full HDMI Capability
This short male-to-female extension cable supports all HDMI 2.0 specifications:
- Resolutions up to 4K 60Hz
- High speeds with a bandwidth of up to 18Gbps
- High Dynamic Range for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors
- Crystal-clear sound with up to 32 uncompressed digital audio channels
- Supports 21:9 cinema aspect ratio and 3D video
- Backward compatible with earlier versions of HDMI
- Supports Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) functions
Enjoy Astonishing Picture Quality?
Fully compatible with your HDMI 2.0 equipment, this port saver cable supports resolutions up to 4K 60Hz and bandwidths up to 18Gbps. It’s also backward compatible with earlier versions of HDMI and will work with all of your existing HDMI devices.
- Deliver high-quality presentations using 4K projectors
- Connect 4K or Ultra HD displays and devices
Cable Jacket Type
PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
Cable Shield Type
Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid
Maximum Digital Resolutions
3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD 4K) @ 60hz
1 - HDMI (19 pin) Male
1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female
6 in [15.2 cm]
0.1 in [0.4 cm]
6 in [15.2 cm]
0.9 in [22.2 mm]
Weight of Product
0.9 oz [25 g]
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.