StarTech 3.5mm Audio Extension Cable - Slim Audio
The MUY1MFFS Slim 3.5mm Stereo Splitter Cable/Y-cable features one 3.5mm male and two 3.5mm female audio connectors, splitting a single headphone jack into two.
A practical, cost-effective audio solution, the 3.5mm stereo splitter cable features slim connector molding that fits easily into a 3.5mm headphone jack, even if the iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®/MP3 player is in a protective case.
- Connect headphones and external speakers simultaneously to your computer
- Slim connector design enables a simple 3.5mm audio device connection, even if the device is enclosed in a jacket or case
- Split one 3.5mm audio jack into two separate outputs, enabling two sets of speakers to be used with a single sound card
- Great for splitting audio from MP3 players and other mobile digital devices that feature a 3.5mm audio output jack (e.g. iPod®, iPhone®, iPad®)
Cable Jacket Type PVC
Number of Conductors
1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male
2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female
-15°C to 75°C (-59°F to 167°F)
7.9 in [20 cm]
7.9 in [200 mm]
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.