SATECHI Eco Leather Desk Mat - Brown
Protect your desk space in style with the Satechi Eco-Leather Deskmate. Crafted from quality Polyurethane (PU) leather, the Desk Mat can be used as a mouse pad, writing surface, food mat and more, while complementing a variety of modern desk setups. Its smooth, water-resistant surface makes clean up a breeze and its durable design is safe to use with even the most sensitive wooden or varnished surfaces. Measuring at 23 x 12.2 inches, the Satechi Eco-Leather Deskmate is a perfect addition to your desk space and available in a variety of colors.
- Premium Eco-Leather Design: With a smooth, elegant feel and stitched edges, the Satechi Desk Mat uses high quality, eco leather material to enhance and protect your desk space.
- Protect Your Desk Space: The Satechi Eco-Leather Deskmate protects your desk space from scratches or marks and is safe for even the most sensitive wooden or varnished surfaces. Bottom material is made from Polyurethane (PU) leather.
- Multi-Functional Desk Mat: Designed to complement a variety of spaces, the Desk Mat is ideal to use as a desk protector, mouse pad, eating mat, desktop blotter and much more. Use one at work, and another for your home office.
- Durable & Water-Resistant: Designed with convenience in mind, its water-resistant material protects your area from unwanted spills and makes clean up a breeze. To clean, simply use a damp cloth and mild soap.
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.