Beurer Bluetooth Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Fast and convenient measurement which is already taken while the cuff is being inflated
Warning function for possible disturbance in heart rhythm
Compatible with the "beurer HealthManager" app
Modern, networked health management! Beurer's specially developed 'beurer HealthManager' app enables you to keep an eye on your data at all times – from blood pressure and blood glucose to activity, heart rate, oxygen saturation and weight.
Classification of measurements with coloured scale
The wrist blood pressure monitor with inflation technology can be used together with "beurer HealthManager". The measured values are transferred to your smartphone via Bluetooth®. This helps you to keep an eye on your values.
- Bluetooth® for transfer of measurements to your smartphone
- Inflation technology: automatic measurement during inflation for quick and convenient measuring
- Fully automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the wrist
- Wireless transfer of measurements
- Average of all saved measured values
- Average of morning and evening blood pressure for the last 7 days
- Easy-to-read display
- 2 x 60 memory spaces
- Risk indicator
- Arrhythmia detection
- Medical device
- For wrist circumferences from 14 to 19.5 cm
- Date and time/automatic switch-off
- Incorrect usage message
- Low battery indicator
- Storage box
- "beurer HealthManager" software and app available for free download
Wrist blood pressure monitor
Connection to beurer HealthManager possible
Number of memory spaces
2 x 60
Storage bag/box included in delivery
Low battery indicator
Date and time
Calculating the average value yes
Large, easy-to-read display
iOs 10.0 and Android 5.0 by Bluetooth® 4.0
Cuff size in cm
14.0 - 19.5
Incorrect usage message
Transfer of the measurement values via Bluetooth
approx. 349 g (with cuff, without batteries)
Product dimensions (L x W x H)
74 x 60 x 23 mm
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.