Wacom Bamboo Ink 2nd Gen. Stylus
Need an intuitive tool to get words on screen? Bamboo Ink is the natural choice. This digital pen is the hassle-free way to capture your thoughts, take notes and mark up documents. It works with apps on a broad range of pen-enabled devices, so you can be more productive on your terms. Bamboo Ink feels as natural as putting pen to paper. Its sensitive fine tip means everything you write is precise. Tap on the Windows Ink Workspace icon or your favorite apps to start writing. And the long-lasting battery lets you stay focused on your projects.
- Write naturally: Bamboo Ink features a sensitive fine tip that combines up to 4,096 pressure levels.
- Long-lasting battery to keep your flow going.
- Tap to launch Widows Ink Workspace – no pairing needed.
- Works with Wacom Active ES protocol and Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP).
- Accessories (sold separately): Nib kit – soft, medium and firm – to best suit your way of working.
Optimized for Windows Ink on touch devices with Wacom Active ES or Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP) technology; check wacom.com/comp for list of tested devices.
Quick start guide
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.