Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Black
Beats Solo³ Wireless
Designed for sound. Tuned for emotion.
Award winning sound
Up to 40 hours of battery life
Fast Fuel technology
Make it loud
Embrace bold sound and even bolder colors with the Beats Club Collection.
All day. Everyday.
With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo³ Wireless headphones are perfect for staying inspired. So go ahead, put it on repeat and stay wireless all day.
Keep it going
Worry less about charging and keep the focus on you. Thanks to Fast Fuel, 5 minutes of charging gets you up to 3 hours of playback when battery is low.
Feel your music
At the heart of Beats Solo³ Wireless is award-winning Beats sound. This headphone delivers premium playback with fine-tuned acoustics that maximize clarity, breadth, and balance. The comfort-cushion ear cups buffer outside noise for immersive sound, so you can experience music the way it was meant to be heard.
- The efficient Apple W1 chip brings seamless setup and switching for your Apple devices,* up to 40 hours of battery life, and Fast Fuel technology for 3 hours of play with a 5-minute charge.
- Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth® with your device for wireless listening
- The award-winning sound and design you've come to love from Beats
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use
- Sleek, streamlined design that's durable and foldable to go everywhere you do
- Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
*Requires iCloud account and macOS Sierra, iOS 10, watchOS 3 or later versions
7.8 in / 19.8 cm
7.58 oz / 215 g
Up to 40 hours
5-minute charge provides 3 hours of playback
Charge via Micro-USB cable
Audio playback and volume controls
Phone call controls
Class 1 Wireless Bluetooth®
Beamforming mic for optimal call clarity
What's in the box
Beats Solo³ Wireless headphones
Universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B)
Quick Start Guide
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.