Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
Premium sound with fine-tuned acoustics and Beats Pure ANC
Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones deliver a premium listening experience, with Beats Pure ANC (Adaptive Noise Cancelling) to actively block external noise, and real-time audio calibration to preserve clarity, range and emotion. They continuously pinpoint external sounds to block while automatically responding to individual fit in real time, optimising sound output to preserve a premium listening experience - the way artists intended.
Driven by the Apple W1 chip
Beats and Apple are changing the way you listen to music with the Apple W1 chip in Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones. Incorporating the efficient W1 chip brings seamless setup and switching for your Apple devices*, up to 22 hours of battery life for all-day full-featured playback with Beats Pure ANC on, and Fast Fuel technology for 3 hours of playback with a 10-minute charge. ANC-off for low power mode provides up to 40 hours of battery life.
*Requires iCloud account, and macOS Sierra, iOS 10 or watchOS 3 (or later versions)
Stay connected. Stay in the zone.
Take calls, skip songs, control the volume and activate Siri using the convenient multifunction on-ear controls. The Apple W1 chip offers Class 1 Bluetooth® connectivity to seamlessly sync to your devices, so you can easily move about, keep the music going and stay productive all day.
Designed to fit you
Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones are designed for long-term comfort to match their impressive battery life of up to 22 hours for all-day play. The soft over-ear cushions feature advanced venting and signature ergonomic pivoting for a customised, flexible fit for any head shape. The holistic design is lightweight, durable and comfortable, so you can get lost in your music.
- Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) actively blocks external noise
- Real-time audio calibration preserves a premium listening experience
- Up to 22 hours of battery life enables full-featured all-day wireless playback
- Apple W1 chip for Class 1 Wireless Bluetooth® connectivity and battery efficiency
- With Fast Fuel, a 10-minute charge gives you 3 hours of playback when battery is low
- Pure ANC-off for low power mode provides up to 40 hours of battery life
- Take calls, control music and activate Siri with multifunction on-ear controls
- Soft over-ear cushions for extended comfort and added noise isolation
- Adaptive Noise Cancelling (ANC)
- ANC on/off function
- On-board call and music controls
- On-board volume control
- Noise isolation
- Stereo Bluetooth
- Wired playback via RemoteTalk cable
- RemoteTalk cable with inline controls
- LED fuel gauge
- Charge via Micro-USB cable
What's in the Box
Beats Studio3 wireless headphones
3.5-mm RemoteTalk cable
Universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B)
Quick start guide
7.2 in./18.4 cm
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.