Jabra Enterprise 2309-820-105
Air Shock Microphone -When the microphone is close to the mouth of the user, there is a risk of respiratory noise. To reduce it, the microphone is designed aerodynamically, and with many small holes instead of a larger hole
Free Spin Boom - With Jabra's Free Spin boom you can rotate your boom a full 360 degrees. This lets you adjust your boom positioning so that it's always exactly where they need it - without having to worry about breaking it
HD Voice - High quality audio for crystal clear conversations Enjoy high-definition sound with HD Voice and get crystal clear, intelligible communication
BUILT TO LAST
Jabra BIZ 2300 is built to survive in a high-performing contact center
- Kevlar®-reinforced cord is built to withstand daily use
- Boom arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
Lightweight and unobtrusive, Jabra BIZ 2300 is made to be worn all day.
- Adjustable headband and microphone boom let you find the perfect fit
- Programmable control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls, and more
- PeakStop™ technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears
Jabra BIZ 2300 delivers vibrant, lifelike conversations. Every time.
- Specially designed "air shock" mic filters out sharp breathing sounds
- HD voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
- The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.