Jabra Elite 75T Titanium Black Earbuds
- Compact design, perfect for all shapes and sizes
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Physical buttons for optimal and accurate control
- IP55 rated dustproof and waterproof
- Up to 28 hours of battery life
- Works with Alexa, Siri or Google Assistant
- Neat and compact charging case
- Magnetic closure makes opening and closing the lid easy and fluid
- Magnets in the charging case hold the earbuds firmly
- Earbuds charge via USB-C port on the back of the charging case
Engineered to fit. Great calls and music, designed for compact comfort.
Designed for a secure fit, the Jabra Elite 75T earbuds' small design makes them the ideal fit for every type of ear, while the ergonomic shape makes them exceptionally comfortable.
The Jabra Elite 75T earbuds can last up to 7.5 hours on a single charge, with the charging case carrying a total of 28 hours. Making and taking calls is easier than ever, thanks to enhanced 4-microphone call technology, which filters out disruptive noise around you.
Passive Noise Cancellation
Music Playback: 20-20kHz | Calls: 100-8kHz | Microphone: 100-10kHz
HSP v1.2 , HFP v1.7, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, SPP v1.2Dimensions
19.4 x 16.2 x 21.9mm | Charging Case: 36.6 x 27 x 62.4mm
5.5g (Each Earbud) | 35g (Charging Case)Features
Earbuds: Up to 60 Minutes | Charging Case: 15 MinutesGeneral
In-ear True Wireless Earbuds
-5 to 45°C
-20 to 45
Yes (Charging Case)Materials
PC/ABS Plastic, Si Rubber and Au-plated Metal
Supported USB Audio Codecs
Up to 10 MetersPower
Earbuds: Up to 7.5 Hours | Charging Case: Up to 28 Hours
In the box
1 x Jabra Elite 75T (Titanium Black)
1 x Charging Case
1 x USB-C Cable (300mm)
3 x Sets of Silicon Eargels
1 x Warranty Card
1 x User Manual
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.