OPPO Enco Air True Wireless Headphones
A true power station for music lovers. OPPO Enco Air can provide up to 24 hours of listening time for your favorite music and video streaming.
Fuel up the earbuds and case all at once with flash charging that gives up to 8 hours of high-performance audio for just 10 minutes of plug time.
Once fully charged, the earbuds can listen to music for 4 hours. Then simply place your earbuds in their case to recharge up to 5 times on a single carry.
A Vibrant Fusion of Nature Aesthetics Semi-Translucent Design
Available in Misty White and Misty Black, the unique, sleek design of semi-translucent case is not only a pleasure to eyes, but also comes in premium in-hand feel with its soft, matte finish. Inspired by the beauty of nature, the design will be your love at first sight.
Delicately Crafted for a Naturally Perfect Fit Ergonomic Semi-in-Ear Design
With an ultra-light design that rests snugly against the curves of your ear, you'll barely notice your earbuds floating there without ever having to worry if they'll stay put while you're active.
Feel the Vibe with Full-Spectrum Audio - High-Definition Sound Quality
Enjoy your music in vibrant definition thanks to the 12mm titanium-composite dynamic driver and power bass booster that work in harmony to channel and amplify every detail.
Expert-Tuned to Soothe Your Ears - Crystal-Clear Vocal
Channeling 15 years of research from OPPO's R&D team, our experts tuned the OPPO Enco Air to deliver thumping bass and trill treble together with rich mid-range tones to reproduce your music at its purest.
Extremely Clear & Incredibly Close - DNN Noise Cancellation for Calls
With a Deep Neural Network-based binaural audio algorithm that reproduces human voices as how they sound in person, the dual microphones of OPPO Enco Air can efficiently pick up vocals in any environment for better clarity, when you are in voice calls or gaming with friends.
Equipped for Champions - Low-Latency Dual Transmission³
When teaming up for battle, lag just isn't a good look. Maintain comms and lead your crew to victory with ultra-low 80 ms4 transmission delay in Game Mode.
Fast, But Never Quick Off the Draw - Bluetooth® 5.2 Connectivity
A new generation of Bluetooth 5.2 can better stabilize signals even in environment jammed with multi-devices interference, like crowded bus and subways. Once connected, the stable transmission lets you roam up to 10 meters from your device for hands-free ease and stability.
TUV Rheinland - High Performance and Low Latency Certified
OPPO Enco Air is the world's first TWS earbuds certified by TUV Rheinland for high performance and low latency. The High Performance and Low Latency certification of TUV Rheinland has conducted in-depth tests on latency, stability, and call performance, which can fully prove that OPPO Enco Air has excellent performance in these dimensions.
Pop-Open*5. And It Is Done - Open-Up Flash Connect
Once paired, OPPO Enco Air lets you activate your earbuds before you even wear them on, connecting to your mobile device as soon as you open their case.
Look Good Doing It All, Singlehandedly - Smart Touch Controls*6
Double tap your earbud to instantly skip to the next song or touch and hold to activate volume control, letting you shift effortlessly from scene to scene without fumbling for your phone. Download and install the HeyMelody app from Google Play Store app to customize the earbuds.
IPX4 Water Resistant*7
Protect your earbuds from sweaty work out, or just bad luck of splashing coffee.
Android and iOS Compatible
Reliable music companions for both your Android and iOS devices.
Match & pair your devices through a simple touch.
1. Endurance test data is based on OPPO laboratory tests conducted at 50% volume. Charging times are based on measurements taken at 25 degrees Celsius in OPPO's laboratories using the standard OPPO charger. Specific endurance and charging performance will vary based on actual conditions.
2. A 10-minute charging for 8 hours play time, which is from the combination of earbuds and the case. Fast charging your OPPO Enco Air needs only a standard adapter or Type-C charging cable. Charging performance may vary.
3. Binaural low-latency Bluetooth® transmission works with Qualcomm and MTK smartphone platforms.
4. Please turn on Game Mode via customized setting. OPPO ColorOS 11.0+ with OPPO Wireless Devices version 3.7.72+ users can go to OPPO Enco Air > Earbud Functions on the Bluetooth interface of their phone to customize the earbuds. For other users with Android 6.0+ and iOS 13.0+ models, you can download and install the HeyMelody app and set it.
This 80ms latency refers to the latency data at the earphone side, and the overall latency experience depends on both device and earphones. This may vary between different devices.
5. OPPO Enco Air supports quick connection with OPPO ColorOS 11.0+ phones, such as Find X3 Pro, Find X2 Pro, Find X2 and etc, OPPO Wireless Devices version 3.7.72+ required. Other models will be supported after an OTA update (excludes A series, F series, Reno4 Z, Reno4 Pro, Reno2 Z, R17 Neo).
6. OPPO ColorOS 11.0+ with OPPO Wireless Devices version 3.7.72+ users can go to OPPO Enco Air > Earbud Functions on the Bluetooth interface of their phone to customize the earbuds. For other users with Android 6.0+ and iOS 13.0+ models, you can download and install the HeyMelody app and set it.
7. The earphones are IPX4 dust and water resistant, but the charging case is not. Avoid using the earphones and charging case during strenuous exercise to prevent damage from perspiration.
8. The product details and data are for reference only. Products parameters and descriptions may change for reasons including but not limited to supplier replacement. Please refer to actual products for all criteria.
Charging case model:
12 mm dynamic driver
112±1 dB at 1 kHz
Frequency response range:
20 Hz - 20 kHz
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
25 mAh (earbuds) / 440 mAh (charging case)
Music play time (50% volume):
4 h (single charge) / 24 h (with charging case)
1.5 h (earbuds) / 1.5 h (earbuds + charging case)
*The above specifications were obtained based on tests performed in OPPO laboratories. Charging times were tested in OPPO laboratories at a temperature of 25°C using an OPPO standard charger. The actual results may differ slightly depending on environmental factors and the charger used.
Water and dust resistance
Dust and water resistance (headphones):
Weight (entire device):
Size (Charging Case):
60.0 mm*53.2 mm*23.5 mm
35.8 mm*18.9 mm*17.7 mm
120 mm*120 mm*38 mm
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.