Panasonic RZ-S300W True Wireless Headphones
SoundOn - Stay Connected. No matter What.
The S300W true wireless headphones provide stable connectivity to reduce interruptions even in crowded areas and enable smartphone content to be enjoyed comfortably.
- Every moment has the perfect soundtrack. Now you have the power to create it. Want to add life and brightness to a gray day? Drop a rain cloud into a perfect one? Whatever you want to express, your reality is now your unique creation.
- Touch-sensor antenna ensures strong, stable, independent left-right earbud connection, even in crowded areas; IPX4 splash resistant
- Premium 6mm driver units and built-in mic deliver clear, crisp vocals and sound for music, calls and smartphone content; Snug, high-quality earbuds easily conform to the ear canal for a perfect fit and long-term comfort
- Ultra-compact, contoured battery case fully charges earphones in 4 hours, resulting in approximately 26 hours of playback time.
- High-performance MEMS microphone and Labyrinth structure minimize noise for clear calling quality in windy locations.
- The free, downloadable Panasonic Audio Connect app easily and conveniently pairs, initializes settings, locates earbuds and more, including voice commands with Amazon Alexa (installed), Siri ® and Google Assistant™ and from your smartphone.
Stable Connections Even in Crowded Areas
Say goodbye to brief interruptions to your music or calls, even in crowded places, thanks to the optimised touch sensor and antenna in the compact cabinet design, complemented by a Left-Right Independent Signalling System. Enjoy the stable connection you deserve, wherever you are.
Unique Antenna Structure
The small product size was achieved thanks to an integration of our Bluetooth antenna and touch sensor inside the control section, while also improving connection stability.
With our own proprietary design of the antenna structure, antenna performance is maximized even in a small product cabinet.
Left-Right Independent Signalling System
Most wireless headphones receive the smart phone signal in one earpiece, which transmits it to the other ear. This can produce drop-outs and unbalanced sound. Our Left-Right Independent Signalling system resolves this, as each earpiece receives a dedicated signal.
High Quality Call Sound
Applies high-performance MEMS microphones built-in unique noise reduction (labyrinth cabinet) structure that can suppress wind noise. Unpleasant noises are reduced and call quality are improved.
Compact Size with Perfect Fit
The rounded body fits comfortably in the ears even for long use. A massive amount of 3D ear data has helped design the angle and length of the sound ports.
- Stable Connections Even in Crowded Areas
- Unique Antenna in a Compact Body
- High-Quality Call Sound
- Noise Reduction Structure with MEMS Mic
- Compact Body with Smart Control
- Touch Sensor, Panasonic Audio Connect App
Driver Unit (mm)
6 mm (1/4 in)
Frequency Band (with Bluetooth®)
20 Hz - 20 kHz
Playback Time with Battery (AAC)
Approx. 7.5 hours
Headphones with Charging cradle
Approx. 30 hours
Charging Time (25°C/ 77°F)
Approx. 2 hours
Approx. 2.5 hours
Headphones with Charging cradle
Approx. 4 hours
Quick Charge (15 minutes, AAC)
Approx. 90 minutes
Continuous Communication Time
Approx. 4.5 hours*
*May vary depending on smartphone.
Approx. 24 hours (Auto power off does not work)
Headphones (one side only: L and R are the same)
Approx. 4 g (0.14 oz)
Approx. 45 g (1.6 oz)
Touch sensor / MEMS Mic
USB charging cord: Approx. 0.5 m (1.6 ft)
(Input Plug: USB A Shape, Output Plug: USB Type-C Shape),
Earpieces set: XS, S, M, L (M attached)
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
Up to 10 m (33 ft)
IPX4 Equivalent (Headphones only)
·Specifications are subject to change without notice. All numbers given here are approximate.
·Water resistance specifications are equivalent to IPX4 of IEC 60529.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.