Poly 207309-04 SAVI W8210/A UC 3IN1 OVER-THE HEAD
The Savi 8210 Wireless DECT Headset System from Plantronics features an over-the-head design that offers a wireless range up to 580', so you can easily manage desk phone, computer, and mobile phone calls from across the room. Aside from three-way connectivity, this headset system allows you to switch seamlessly between them all. You can conference two of your three devices to collaborate with colleagues or connect up to four Savi 8210 Series headsets for training or call resolution.
The Savi 8210 headset is designed to deliver enterprise-grade DECT audio for a premium listening experience with mono sound support. Its built-in active noise cancelling microphone blocks out background noise, so you can have your calls with minimized distraction. For sensitive environments, you can turn up noise cancellation with the Savi 8210's close conversation limiting feature, which is configurable via the Plantronics Hub for privacy. Moreover, the microphone's boom is designed for flexibility, so you can adjust it to your preferred distance while speaking. Other helpful features include a battery life that can last up to 13 hours, audio transfer capabilities, and a one-touch button to answer and end calls, manage volume settings, mute, and flash.
Furthermore, this headset system is DECT Security certified, which utilizes the latest standards in DECT wireless security. It also comes with a charging cradle base that lets you place the Savi 8210 headset in a standing position for storage and powering.
- The Plantronics Savi 8210 Wireless DECT Headset System features wireless multi-device connectivity that allows you to transfer audio between headset and mobile phone.
- This headset has a noise-canceling microphone with a Close Conversation Limiting mode, which is designed to block background noise.
- The Savi 8210 Wireless DECT Headset System has built-in one-touch controls that answer and end calls, manage volume, and turn the mute on or off.
- An adaptive power system allows you to downshift to a low power mode when the headset is close to the Savi 8210 base to save battery life. This feature contributes up to 13 hours of talk time before needing a recharge.
- The headset's microphone boom is designed to be flexible so it can be positioned at an ideal distance from your mouth for optimized voice quality.
- The Savi 8210 Wireless DECT Headset System has integrated voice alerts that notify you when you've muted the headset or have stepped out of range.
- A ringer is conveniently built-in to the base with volume controls for off, low, medium, and high.
- The Savi 8210 Wireless DECT Headset System is built for UC applications and soft phones from Avaya, Cisco, and others.
Up to 13 hours talk time, up to 50 hours standby time
Headset wireless range
Line of sight: 580 ft/180 m; Typical office environment: 180 ft/55 m
Mono 490mAh; Stereo 700mAh
Rechargeable, replaceable, lithium ion polymer
DECT 6.0 and Bluetooth v4.2
Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP); AVRCP; Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP); Bluetooth Headset Profile (HSP)
G726, G722, Broadvoice32, OPUS/CELT 16kS, OPUS/CELT 48kS
Receive audio performance
Active noise canceling (ANC) (W8220)
Receive frequency response
Wideband: 100–6800 Hz; Multimedia 20 Hz–20 kHz
118 db SPL max
SoundGuard DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; G616 anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-weighted average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA* *Requires Plantronics Hub software to enable SoundGuard DIGITAL features.
Microphone frequency response
Wideband: 100 Hz–6800 Hz
112 db SPL max
Mono: .25 lbs/115 g
Call answer/end, mute, volume +/-, ANC on/off, power on/off
Multiple voice prompts
Configurable by Plantronics Hub software
W8210-M and W8220-M: Certified for Skype for Business. W8210 and W8220: Built for UC applications and soft phones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and others.
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.