Poly Blackwire C3225 UC Headset
BLACKWIRE 3200 SERIES - C3215
The Blackwire 3200 Series corded UC headsets are durable, lightweight, easy to deploy and come in a variety of connectivity and wearing options. Add insights from Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, and you've got a future proof solution. The Blackwire 3200 series with Plantronics signature audio provides top notch features at a price you can afford.
- Available in monaural (C3210/C3215) or hi-fi stereo with passive noise reduction (C3220/C3225)
- Variants include universal USB or USB-C
- Connectivity to smartphone and tablet via 3.5 mm (C3215/C3225)
- Intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume, and mute
- PC wideband audio with noise-canceling microphones for high-quality PC telephony
- Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional purchase, enables your IT team to gain insight into every compatible Plantronics headset being used company-wide
PC via USB/USB-C, connects to mobile devices and tablets via 3.5 mm and devices that support USB-C
Windows® or Mac OS
Users transitioning to PC telephony for webinars, conference calls, music, and other multimedia applications
PC audio performance
Dynamic EQ, microphone frequency response 100 Hz-10 kHz optimal for PC wideband voice telephony (up to 6,800 Hz), hi-fi stereo (C3220/ C3225).
Receive output from 20 Hz-20 kHz, enhanced digital signal processing (DSP), noise-canceling microphone, adjustable audio alerts with Plantronics Hub software (mute/volume)*
*Download the latest release of Plantronics Hub software to get one-touch call answer/end with these softphones.
SoundGuard: Acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
Remote call control
Call answer/ignore/end/hold, redial, mute, volume +/-
Bottom cable to USB
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.