Poly Blackwire 3320 UC Headset
BLACKWIRE 3300 SERIES
Blackwire 3300 Series provide a best-in-class audio experience in a headset built for enterprise deployment. Even better, workers want to wear it-so your investment pays off. The great appeal of the Blackwire 3300 Series is apparent at first sight: It has a modern, stylish design. Its microphone boom is flexible so workers can customize the fit. And the headset is fully adjustable with a comfort padded headband, pillow soft ear cushions, and 180-degree pivoting speakers. Not only that, it sounds as good as it looks- with high-quality audio you'd expect from Poly. And if it's starting to sound expensive, we've got good news. Blackwire 3300 Series is priced to fit your budget.
- Features great audio and a modern design-so workers want to wear it
- Best-in-class voice quality and a customized fit,the fully adjustable headset has 180-degree pivoting speakers and a flexible microphone boom
- Supports long-wearing comfort with a comfortable, padded headband and pillow soft ear cushions
- Microsoft Teams version to support an easy collaboration and communication with a dedicated Team button for instant access to the Teams App
- Mono or stereo OTH (over-the-head) options
- Choose the variant for your device: PC USB-A or USB-C and/or 3.5 mm for mobile connectivity
- Corded simplicity and reliability
- Easy to use: no training necessary
PC via USB/USB-C, connects to mobile devices and tablets via 3.5 mm (BW3315/BW3325) and devices that support USB-C
Windows® or Mac OS
PC AUDIO RECEIVE FREQUENCY RESPONSE
Dynamic EQ optimized for PC wideband voice telephony up to 6.8 kHz or for multimedia 20 Hz to 20 KHz (Hi-Fi Stereo BW3320/BW3325)
94 dBSPL± 4 dB
94 dBSPL + 4 dB
SoundGuard: Acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA.
G616 support limits the level to 102 dBSPL
MICROPHONE AND TECHNOLOGY
Flexible noise canceling microphone
MICROPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE
100 Hz to 10 kHz optimized for PC wideband audio up to 6.8 kHz
-38 dBV/Pa ± 4 dB
Stereo: 130 g /4.59 oz including inline control, 96 g /3.39 oz headset only
Monaural: 102 g /3.60 oz including inline control, 70 g /2.47 oz headset only
BW33xx: Call answer/end button, volume, mute
BW33xx-M: Combined call answer/end and dedicated Microsoft Teams Button, volume, mute
Tone alerts for mute on/off and volume maximum/minimum
Plantronics Hub desktop version only, available for Windows/Mac.
Plantronics Manager Pro suites: Asset Management and Adoption, Call Quality and Analytics, Health and Safety
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.