Samsung Galaxy Buds Live Noise Cancelling True Wireless Earbuds
Introducing Galaxy Buds Live
The earbud designed to tune in to every moment. With an iconic shape and ergonomic design, a fit that lets in your natural surroundings, and a speaker optimised for a better experience. This is sound made for your ears.
ICONIC DESIGN - New ergonomic shape
Make a style statement and change the way you experience sound with Galaxy Buds Live. Designed to fit perfectly into your ears, the ergonomic design makes these next generation Buds so comfortable you might even forget you're wearing them.
COLOUR - Elevate your style
Available in three colourways with a glossy finish you can't help but love. Choose from Mystic Bronze, Mystic White, or Mystic Black to add a flashy touch to your look.1
3 colors exposed by Galaxy Buds Live 'Mystic Bronze, Mystic White, Mystic Black'
ERGONOMIC - Made for your ears
Galaxy Buds Live sit softly inside the ear, giving you a fit for all-day comfort whatever your activity. The ergonomic design is snug yet non-intrusive with two wing tip sizes for a better fit.
ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION - What you hear is up to you
Shut out distractions. Galaxy Buds Live with Active Noise Cancelling are designed to reduce unwanted noise so you stay fully immersed in your music, podcasts and calls. Simply use the long press feature to turn it on. 2
*Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) on Galaxy Buds Live received UL Verification for cutting background noise by up to 97% in low-frequency bands.
LIVE & DEEP SOUND - Hear every sound come alive
Feel like you're in the front row, or part of something bigger. 12mm speakers with sound by AKG work together with Galaxy Buds Live's ergonomic design to deliver spacious sound, while the large driver and bass duct help emit deep bass with air flow that lets sound flow seamlessly.
BIXBY VOICE WAKE-UP - A smart assistant who listens back
Bixby voice wake-up is ready whenever you call. It wakes up to your voice, letting you control your phone without lifting a finger. Manage your calls, adjust the volume, or check weather while on the move. You talk, Bixby listens.3, 4, 5
*Image simulated for illustrative purposes.
SPOTIFY - Touch and hold to access Spotify
Galaxy Buds Live's Spotify integration lets you assign a shortcut on your phone. Touch and hold for one second to connect to all your favourtie playlists. It's easy listening. Half a million podcasts and 50 million songs are now at your fingertips.6, 7, 8
*Requires configuring touchpad settings through the Galaxy Wearables app. Wi-fi or intenet connection required. Data fees may apply.
BEST-IN-CLASS CALL QUALITY - Crisp and clear sound
Experience crisp clear call quality with three built-in mics. The Voice Pickup Unit is designed to senses when your jaw is moving, and as your jaw vibrates this data is converted into voice signals to help deliver enhanced sound quality - even among the noise.9
BATTERY LIFE - Lasts for hours. Then stays for an encore
Stay powered with sound through work, play, and long after with Galaxy Buds Live's long-lasting battery.10, 11
- Up to 6 hours of non-stop listening
- Up to 21 hours of battery life with charging case
CHARGING - Power for even more playtime
Charge in just a few minutes so you can get back into the groove. Five minutes gets you an hour, whether that's for your favourtie playlist or the latest podcast. If you need a bit extra, you can even use your smartphone's power to give Galaxy Buds Live a charge while on the go.12, 13, 14
- Charge 5mins
- Play time Around 1hr
BUDS TOGETHER - Share and listen with a friend
Share the music without sharing your earbuds. With Buds Together, simply connect both yours and a friend's Galaxy Buds Live to your phone and listen to your favourtie throwbacks together. The music goes on and on, on both.15
ONE STEP TO CONNECT - Connect to your Galaxy
Easily connect Galaxy Buds Live to your other Samsung devices through your Samsung account. When you first connect, your phone pop-up lets you pair fast, and once paired the buds appear in connected devices' paired lists. Then with Bluetooth Info Sync, you can seamlessly shift between connections.16
ANDROID & IOS COMPATIBLE - Works with Android & iOS
Download the Galaxy Wearable app on Android or Galaxy Buds Live app on iOS and pair your smart devices via Bluetooth.17, 18
PAIR WITH A PC FOR AN EASY WAY TO WORK - Easily pair with your PC
Put Galaxy Buds Live in pairing mode near a PC and get your best work done. Use Windows 10 PC's Swift Pair for an easier, simpler way to connect the two.19
1. Available colors may vary by country.
2. Feature can be configured in the Galaxy Wearable app.
3. Bixby service availability may vary by country, carrier, and device.
4. Galaxy Buds Live must be connected to a smart device with a data network or Wi-Fi connection to fully operate Bixby features; Samsung Account login also required.
5. Availability of Bixby features and content providers may vary by country or language; Bixby recognizes certain accents and dialects of English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, and Portuguese.
6. Must be logged into Spotify. Subscription required.
7. Availability of Spotify service may vary by country.
8. Spotify is only supported on devices running version 8.5.62 and later.
9. The results are based on Samsung internal lab test subject to POLQA, a global standardized test for call quality.
10. Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds Live to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with settings (Active Noise Cancellation on, Bixby voice wake-up off). Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, number of times charged and many other factors.
11. Earbuds and case provide up to 21 hours of battery life the charged to 100%
12. Play time may vary based on settings.
13. The compatibility of Galaxy Buds Live with the Wireless PowerShare function is on Galaxy Note20 series, Galaxy Z Fold2, S20 series, Z Flip, Note10 series, S10 series, and Fold. If the smartphone's battery power is less than 30%, Wireless PowerShare may not function.
14. Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, number of times charged, and many other factors.
15. Feature only supported on devices running One UI 2.5 or later. Requires bluetooth connection.
16. Bluetooth must be enabled on your device. Only available with compatible Samsung devices.
17. Compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 5.0 or later and with more than 1.5GB of RAM. Also compatible with iPhone7 or later models with iOS 10 or later.
18. Some features may not be available on non-Samsung devices.
19. Compatible with PCs running Windows 10 April 2018 update or newer. To enable Swift Pair on your computer, go to "Bluetooth & other devices" and make sure that "Show notifications to connect using Swift Pair" is checked.
True Wireless earbuds
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.