EPOS PC 8 USB Headset for PC and MAC with In-line
Whether you want to talk over the internet, listen to your favorite music or get a thrill from action-packed PC games, the PC 8 USB headset delivers the dynamic stereo sound you need. And a noise canceling microphone to match. It filters out ambient noise so you can Skype with friends around the world and rest assured that they can hear you loud and clear. Add on top of this the comfortable headband and easy USB plug & play, and you have an essential multimedia accessory in the PC 8 USB that you won’t ever want to do without.
- Noise canceling clarity – thanks to the noise canceling microphone, your voice is easily understood without you having to shout
- USB plug & play – simply plug into your PC or Mac USB port and start phoning over the net
- Stereo sound – Sennheiser quality that’s perfect for a range of applications such as music and gaming
- Light and comfortable – with the lightweight headband, it’s easy to forget you are even wearing a headset
- Easy volume control – the in-line volume/mute control lets you make quick adjustments without fiddling with your computer settings
Frequency response (headphones)
42 - 17000 Hz
Sound pressure level (SPL)
on-the-ear, open design
Transducer principle (headphones)
Frequency response (microphone)
90 - 15000 Hz
Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5
- 40 dBV
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.