Unitek D1049A 4-in-1 USB Mulit-Port Hub
- 4K @ 60Hz UHD HDMI & Full HD VGA
- USB-C PD 100W charging & USB-A data sync
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST)
- Aluminium housing
This MST hub is compatible with USB-C devices, offers up to 4K 60Hz HDMI audio/video ultra HD signal and 1080P full HD VGA video signal even connecting with two external displays via MST, plus the forceful Power Delivery 100W as well as USB-A data sync.
- Support HDMI with Ultra-HD (UHD) 4K @ 60Hz and VGA with Full HD 1080P @ 60Hz.
- Support Multi-Stream Transport (MST), to display the video signal from your PC to the other two monitors at 1080P. Windows OS is able to turn on the Screen Mirroring and Extend on the external monitors. MacOS does not support MST. A single extra desktop can be displayed on the external monitor, up to two devices.
- With the USB-C Power Delivery (USB PD) port, supporting maximum 100W/20V5A charging to your upstream computer including MacBook Pro 2019. USB PD power actual output depends on your power adapter. 85W power output for 96W power adapter; 76W output for 87W adapter.
- With a USB-A port, USB2.0 specification at 480Mbps data transfer rate.
- This adapter is compatible with the PC equipped with Thunderbolt 3 port or USB-C port that supports data transfer function and DisplayPort Alt Mode (DP Alt Mode).
- With aluminium housing, durable and elegant.
- Plug and play, no driver required.
44.05mm x 57.6mm x 14.6mm
HDMI, VGA, USB2.0 Type-C PD 100W, USB2.0 Type-A
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.