Unitek D1028A 5-In-1 USB Multi-Port Hub with USB-C
uHUB P5+ 5-in-1 USB-C Ethernet Hub with HDMI and 100W Power Delivery
- 4K @ 60Hz UHD HDMI
- USB-C for Power Delivery 100W charging & data
- 10Gbps SuperSpeed USBx2
- Gigabit Ethernet
This USB-C Ethernet hub combines the advanced features to fit your demands. With USB 3.2 Gen2 10Gbps SuperSpeed interface over dual USB ports, a 4K 60Hz HDMI, a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, plus the USB-C with forceful Power Delivery 100W charging and USB 2.0 data, satisfies you definitely.
- With USB3.2 Gen2 specification over 2 USB-A ports, data transfer rate up to 10Gbps. Backward compatible with USB3.0/2.0/1.1.
- The USB-C port supports both charging and data sync. With USB Power Delivery 3.0 specification, charging reach maximum 100W 20V/5A to upstream host including the new MacBook Pro. Data transfer rate up to 480Mbps over USB2.0 interface when it is for data sync.
- HDMI supports up to 4K Ultra HD @60Hz at HDMI 2.0 specification as well as HDR and HDCP 2.3/ 1.4.
- Gigabit Ethernet is compatible with full 10/100/1000 Mbps, supports IPv4/IPv6 network, full-duplex, automatic flip and flow control, provides a fast and stable internet connection.
- This hub comes with a thoughtful design that combines the heat dissipation system as well as sleek, solid and heat-dissipating aluminium-alloy housing to provide the strongness and durability.
- With LED indicator, lights on when power on.
- Plug and play, no driver installation required.
115mm x 51mm x 18mm
2 x USB-A (Support USB3.2 Gen2 10Gbps)
1 x USB-C (Support 100W PD & 480Mbps Data)
1 x 4K 60Hz HDMI 2.0 (Support HDR)
1 x Gigabit Ethernet
Space Grey & Black
Material: Aluminium-alloy Housing
1 x uHUB P5+
1 x User Manual
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.