Unitek 5-in-1 USB 3.1 Multi-Port Hub with
uHUB P5+ 5-in-1 USB-C Hub with HDMI and 100W Power Delivery
- Ultra-slim aluminium housing
- USB-C Power Delivery 100W charging
- 3-Port USB expansion with USB3.1 Gen1 5Gbps SuperSpeed
- 4K @ 30Hz HDMI with HDCP2.2
uHUB P5+ is a USB-C 5/6 ports hub series composed of 6 models with 3.5mm width only ultra-slim aluminium housing. H1107E offers you the 3 USB-ports for expansion, plus the forceful Power Delivery 100W charging via the USB-C socket as well as 4K @ 30Hz Ultra HD HDMI.
- 3 USB-A ports for easy expansion. With USB3.1 Gen1 specification, the data transfer rate up to 5Gbps. Backward compatible with USB2.0/1.1.
- With the USB-C Power Delivery (USB PD) port, supporting maximum 100W/20V5A charging to your upstream computer including MacBook Pro 2019.
- USB PD power actual output depends on your power adapter.
- Support HDMI2.0 at 4K @ 30Hz Ultra HD video output, with HDCP2.2 specification.
- USB-C connector allows you to connect with USB-C equipped computer, tablet and smartphone, which equipped with Thunderbolt 3 port or USB-C port that supports data transfer function and DisplayPort Alt Mode (DP Alt Mode).
- Fast charging with BC1.2 technology, provides up to 5V1.5A of power per each USB-A port.
- Plug and play, no driver required.
USB-A x3, HDMI, USB-C (for PD 100W charging)
110mm x 34.8mm x 12.3mm
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.