Jabra Enterprise Engage 75 Stereo MS 3 x better density. 13 hour battery, 150m range,5devicesdevices
The Jabra Engage 75 Stereo is a wireless DECT headset that offers multiple connectivity to your Deskphone, USB Deskphone, Softphone and up to 2x Bluetooth devices.
The Engage 75 boasts a wireless DECT range of 150 Metres, state-of-the-art Noise Cancelling technology, High Definition Wideband Audio and a reliable battery life of up to 13 hours.
Connecting your devices is easy, use NFC technology to connect your Bluetooth devices by simply bringing them into proximity of the base-station, and follow on screen instructions from the base-station for PC / Laptop, Deskphone and Softphone connections.
Both the touch-screen base-station and the headset offer one-touch call function such as; answer / end / mute / volume, while the integrated BLF shows colleagues you are engaged on a call.
Jabra Engage 75 Stereo Headset
- Connectivity: Deskphone - USB Deskphone - Softphone - 2x Bluetooth Devices
- Connections: 2x Micro USB / RJ-9 for Handset / RJ-9 Deskphone / RJ-54 for Aux
- Connect up to 5x devices simultaneously: Softphone, Bluetooth device, Deskphone, Analogue Deskphone
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Near field Connectivity (NFC)
- DECT Wireless range: 150 Metres
- Certified for Skype for Business (SFB)
- Advanced Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Wideband technology for crystal clear calls
- BLF Indicates when user is engaged on a call
- Touch screen-base displays battery info, connected devices and call control: Answer / End / Mute / Volume
- Call controls are also located on the headset: Answer / End / Mute / Volume
- Talk Time: Up to 13 Hours
- Charge Time: 30 Mins provides 40% / 90 Mins provides 100%
- Whats in the box?
- Jabra Engage 75 Binaural Headband
- Jabra Engage 75 Base Station
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Deskphone Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Speaker frequency range
40 Hz-16 kHz
Microphone frequency range
100 Hz to 10 kHz
Speaker bandwidth - music mode
40 Hz to 16 kHz
CE, CB, FCC, IC, NOM, NTC, EAC, PSB, ICASA, TELEC, SIRIM, ACMA, NZ Telepermit, UL, Bluetooth®
Fit & comfort
Headset form factor
Ease of use
Intuitive audio control
Answer/end call - Reject call - Volume control
Integrated red light on the microphone tip and the headset, activated when on a call or manually by the user when busy, to act as a "do not disturb" signal
Up to 13 hours
30 mins for 40% charge
90 mins for 100% charge
Deskphone, USB deskphone, softphone, 2x mobile (Bluetooth®)
Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.)
2x micro USB, RJ-9 for handset, RJ-9 for deskphone audio, RJ-45 for AUX
Yes, in base
Supported Bluetooth® modes
SCO, eSCO, Sniff mode
Supported Bluetooth® profiles
Headset, hands-free and PBAB
Paired devices (up to)
2 Bluetooth® devices
Up to 150m
Narrowband and wideband.
Optimised for music (when not on a call)
Headset incl. padding, base, power supply, USB cable, deskphone cable, documentation, Quick Start guide
Main unit dimensions (W x D x H)
Base: 93 x 90 x 106 mm
Headset: 141 x 32 x 169 mm (Duo)
82 g (Duo)
DECT Security Step C & using FIPS-approved algorithms for key generation, payload encryption and authentication
North America: 1-year limited warranty
Europe/APAC: 2-years limited warranty
-10° to + 55°C
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.