Jabra Enterprise Evolve2 65 Link380 USB-A MS Teams
Jabra Evolve2 65 MS USB-A Bluetooth Over the Head Wireless Stereo Headset - Black
Engineered to keep you agile. Work anywhere with superior wireless audio performance.
- Rechargeable battery: Up to 37 hours battery life
- Busylight: 360° busylight on both earcups is visible from all angles, acting as a do-not-disturb sign and protecting your focus
- Boom arm mute and answer call: Move boom arm up to mute or down to unmute or answer call
- Call management: Answer/reject calls; increase/decrease speaker volume; mute
USB-A & Bluetooth
Jabra Link 380 Bluetooth adapter. Up to 30m/100ft wireless range to your computer, with significantly enhanced coverage and fewer dropouts
Dual Bluetooth connectivity
Connect two Bluetooth enabled devices at the same time, including mobile device and computer
Multiple device pairing
Pair up to 8 devices
3-microphone technology for outstanding call performance
Instant noise isolation for improved focus in noisy surroundings
Additional features available via Jabra Sound+ app, Jabra Xpress and Jabra Direct
Voice Assistant access
Quickly access your voice assistant with just the touch of a button
Powerful 40mm speakers deliver richer sound for a more immersive audio experience
Quick Start Guide
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.