HP P22h G4 Business Monitor
Crisp image clarity for all your content
Easily navigate your documents and spreadsheets on the ample 21.5-inch diagonal Full HD IPS screen with vibrant 1920 x 1080 resolution.
Complement your workspace with a contemporary display that has a 3-sided micro-edge bezel for unlimited sightlines and virtually seamless multi-display setups. See clearly from almost anywhere in the room with 178° viewing angles.
Quickly connect to your devices and additional displays through the HDMI and DisplayPort™ connectors. Get legacy device compatibility from the VGA connector.
- Find your best view with adjustable tilt settings, 100 mm of height adjustment, and 90° pivot rotation.
- Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display.
- Filter blue light emission and shift colors to a warmer spectrum for more comfortable viewing with HP Low Blue
- Light mode. Adjust tilt for your best view.
- Free up valuable desk space with mounting options enabled by the 100-mm VESA pattern.
- Customize a total solution with options designed for your display, like the HP S101 Speaker Bar, which attaches easily to the lower bezel to add stereo audio without the desktop clutter.
- Energy efficiency and environmental sustainability are built into every ENERGY STAR and TCO certified, EPEAT® 2019 registered, and low halogen display.
- Manage your display and make it work for you. HP Display Assistant allows you to quickly resize screen partitions so you can work in separate regions of the screen and helps deter theft by dimming a display that’s disconnected without approval.
Panel active area(cms)
47.6 x 26.77 cm
1x DisplayPort™ 1.2 in (with HDCP support)
1x HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support)
Scan range (horizontal)
Up to 86 kHz
Scan range (vertical)
Up to 75 Hz
1920 x 1080 (FHD)
Static contrast ratio;Dynamic contrast ratio
1000:1 static; 8000000:1 dynamic
5 ms gray to gray
-5 to +23°
Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC
49.73 x 4.59 x 30.11 cm
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.