OPPO A16s Dual SIM Smartphone
3D Sleek Design - Shiny, Metallic, and Cool
A big screen, massive 5000mAh battery*1, and a designed-to-shine triple camera setup-streamlined into a one-piece, ultra-slim, 3D curved-edge body, which is only 190g light and 8.4mm thin*2.
High-end Colors, Your Style, Your Colors - Pearl Blue
Beautifully combines shiny pearls with a vivid blue. Fingerprint-proof frosted matte finish.
HD+ Eye-care Display - A Large Screen That's Made to Care
Tired of always adjusting your phone's brightness? Meet our smart AI Eye-care, it adapts to your lighting environment and remembers your brightness preferences-keeping your eyes comfortable all day long.
AI Triple Camera*3 - Your Photography Power, Now Threefold
An 80° wide-angle, autofocus-enabled 13MP Main Camera + a 2MP Depth Camera + a 2MP Macro Camera. Triple camera action, all individually powered by our advanced AI. Made for capturing all your picture-perfect moments.
8MP Front Camera - Picture the Real You
8 megapixels. Designed for crystal-clear selfies. Carefully crafted for pristine quality.
The world is yours, so let's record it in pictures. Whether you choose to keep things solo or go out with friends, either way, our powerful selfie camera will be here for you.
AI Beautification - Always Look Naturally Good
A smart AI that naturally enhances complexions while retaining your best details. Adjust the effect to your liking, preview, and snap-see your natural charms shine through.
Dazzling Mode*4 - Bold Colors, Beautiful Pictures
Enjoy the moment and admire the beauty of bold colors. Dazzling Mode intelligently reproduces colors as you see them with color-mapping software, all while enhancing vibrancy and brightness.
Bokeh Filters - Discover Your Creativity
It's time to show off your unique style. With 15 filters (including 7 brand-new ones) to choose from, feel free to add a dose of artistic touch to your photos.
5000mAh Long-lasting Battery - Stay Online Day and Night
Stream YouTube for 21.02 hours. Only 5% left? Use Super Power Saving Mode*5 and get 1.84 hours of call time. Super Nighttime Standby Mode*6 will reduce evening power consumption by 1.21%.
Extra Levels of Charging Safety
It's already tested to be safe, but we want more: the Optimized Night Charge AI protects your device from charging overnight, while Charging Temperature Control keeps your phone cool. Available with USB Type-C.
NFC - Convenience of the Future
Now, your phone can be your payment method, ID, keycard, and more! All that you ever need, all on one phone. Welcome to the future.
System Booster*7 - Faster. Better. Built to Last.
Made to reduce lagging by 18%. Made available with a large storage capacity, users get faster downloads, optimized processing, app crash prevention, and much more.
Conveniently view your messages in-game with our Bullet Notifications.
View one app on top of another for easy multitasking.
Quality Control - Quality Comes First
1. The battery’s typical capacity is 5000mAh, with a minimum capacity of 4890mAh.
2. The typical thickness of OPPO A16s is about 8.4mm and the typical weight is about 190g. Product size and weight may vary due to configurations, manufacturing process, and measurements. Refer to actual product for actual specifications.
3. The OPPO A16s’ rear camera has 13 MP and 2 MP (Macro) and 2 MP (Depth). The camera takes 13 MP images by default. The front camera is 8 MP.
4. Dazzling Mode is only supported on the 4GB+64GB version. Whether it is supported depends on the specific product version and country.
5. Super Power Saving Mode’s standby time simulates six applications selected and running in Super Power Saving Mode. Individual application standby times assume that no other apps are selected and/or running in Super Power Saving Mode.
6. In simulated tests of Super Nighttime Standby Mode, from 23:00 to 07:00, the Always-On Display only consumes about 1.21% battery over an 8-hour period.
7. “Reduce lagging” does not mean absolutely no freezing. Due to varying network environments, user habits, and other factors, actual user experience may differ.
8. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to supplier changes.
9. All data comes from OPPO-designed technical parameters, and test data from laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific product version.
10. All product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product for accuracy.
11. Images are for illustrative purposes only. No partnership or cooperation with third-party brands is implied.
Supports Side Fingerprint Unlock and Face Unlock
ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
4890 mAh/18.92 Wh (Min)
5000 mAh/19.35 Wh (Typ)
Step counting function
Size and Weight
* Product size and weight may vary by configuration, manufacturing process and measurements. All specifications are subject to the actual product.
Memory + Storage
4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
LPDDR4x @ 2133 MHz, 2 x 16-bit
* The available internal storage may be smaller as part of the internal storage is occupied by software. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
6.52" (16.55 cm)
720 x 1600 (HD+)
Touch Sampling Rate:
71% NTSC (Typical)
480 nits (Typical)
13MP Main Camera: f/2.2; FOV 80°; 5P lens; AF
2MP Depth Camera: f/2.4; FOV 88.8°; 3P lens; FF
2MP Macro Camera: f/2.4; FOV 88.8°; 3P lens; FF
8MP (f/2.0); FOV79°; 5P Lens
Maximum size: 4160 x 3120 (normal photos)
Photo sizes in different aspect ratios:
4160 x 3120 (4:3)
3120 x 3120 (1:1)
4160 x 1872 (full screen)
4160 x 2340 (16:9)
Maximum size: 3264 x 2448 (Normal mode)
Photo sizes in different aspect ratios:
3264 x 2448 (4:3)
2448 x 2448 (1:1)
3264 x 1472 (full screen)
3264 x 1840 (16:9)
Rear camera: up to 1080P@30 fps, and 720P@30 fps
Video zoom: 1080P@30 fps
Front camera: 1080P@30fps or 720P@30fps (Default; beautification turned on)
MediaTek Helio G35
Up to 2.3GHz
IMG GE8320 @ 680 MHz
Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, Wi-Fi 5 GHz, Wi-Fi Display
Bluetooth Audio Codec:
SBC, AAC, aptX, LDAC
USB Type C
Supports built-in GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS positioning systems
Wi-Fi positioning, mobile network-based positioning, and electronic compass
Support Google Map and other third-party map apps
In the box
Phone x 1
Earphones x 1
USB Cable x 1
Charger x 1
SIM Ejector Tool x 1
Protective Case x 1
Quick Start Guide x 1
Warranty Card x 1
A special technology is applied to conceal the proximity sensor on the upper front of OPPO's smartphone for the whole look of simplicity. It may cause abnormality of proximity function if the film or protector covers the proximity sensor area. Refer to OPPO's official layout of protector and film for details.
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.