OPPO Find X5 Pro 5G Dual SIM Smartphone
A Timeless Material for a Timeless Design
OPPO Find X5 Pro's streamlined curve is made possible with elegant ceramic. To create its premium finish, the body is polished in 14 processes over 269 minutes to capture the smoothness of pebble. While the 75° slope offers the optimal curve for illuminating the body in sunlight or shadow.
Water rolls off its back
Complementing the complexity of OPPO Find X5 Pro's ceramic body is its durability. With IP68 Water and Dust Resistance, you can forge your path without fear of the elements.
Record Memorable Moments in Any Light
Feel the emotion with purer colours
Plastic lenses are upgraded with ultra-transparent glass. Enjoy more authentic colours that bring memories to life.
Co-developed with Hasselblad - When Classic Meets the Future
OPPO and Hasselblad have come together to co-develop Hasselblad Camera for Mobile. On top of Natural Colour Calibration, experience the iconic leaf shutter sound and XPan mode in Find X5 Pro.
Hasselblad Natural Colours
Hasselblad Natural Colour Calibration provides more natural and accurate colours.
With the UI and iconic leaf shutter sound, the unique experience of Hasselblad Camera for Mobile is in the palm of your hand.
Meet the classic XPan
Capture cinematic panoramas and vintage-style photos in the legendary XPan format.
Experience the golden age of photography embraced by the future.
Capture blink-of-an-eye moments in pristine clarity
Together with 5-Axis Stabilisation, ICE 2.0 turns runners sprinting to the finish or a dog playing with children into digital fragments of time. Forge life's moments into everlasting memories.
AI Scene Enhancement 2.0
Spectacular photos on autopilot. AI Scene Enhancement 2.0 sets the perfect tonality for every scene.
Angle & Light Smart Selfie
Add shine to your selfies! As friends rush to join the photo, OPPO Find X5 Pro's selfie camera will automatically switch to wide-angle and capture every smile.
Stretch your canvas to craft wider shots and stunning new perspectives.
Skin Colour Engine
A 13-channel colour sensor captures your natural skin tone whatever setting you're in.
Bionic Eye Protection
Dynamic dimming speeds that follow the sensitivity of human eyes have been added to the 8192-level dimming curve of the screen. Enjoy your digital life in comfort everywhere you go.
Peak performance with up to 1,600 charging cycles, offering double the charging cycles of most phones.
Get Immersed in Virtual Worlds with Games That Never Stop
Gain the edge in every game. Quick Startup gets you into your favourite games faster, while AI Frame Rate Stabiliser then makes sure that you never miss a shot.
ColorOS 12.1 - Futuristic 3D Design
Reimagined icons with added touches of shadow appear three-dimensional, while the overall style is more translucent with added depth.
Air Gestures - The thumb scroll evolved
Control your favourite social apps with a wave of your hand. Then answer calls with a hand gesture while cooking, painting or running on the treadmill.
Super Recorder - Make audio more visual
Take a snap of the presentation deck and insert it at the perfect point. With smarter note taking comes smarter outcomes.
For more information: https://www.oppo.com/nz/smartphones/series-find-x/find-x5-pro/
1. OPPO Find X5 Pro is splash, water, and dust resistant, and has been tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 in compliance with GB/T 4208-2017 (China)/IEC 60529 (international). Splash, water and dust resistance may decrease over time as a result of normal wear. The IP68 rating means that the product has passed tests under the following conditions: (1) immersed in still, fresh water with a depth of 1.5 metres; (2) in water for 30 minutes; (3) in water where there is no more than 5°C difference between the water and product temperatures. All these tests were conducted in a lab environment. Do not charge a wet phone. Do not submerge the mobile phone completely underwater or expose it to seawater, chlorinated water or liquids such as drinks. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
2. The outermost lens of the wide-angle camera has been upgraded from resin to ultra-transparent glass, which reduces chromatic aberration by up to 77.39%.
3. With the HDR Fusion algorithm, MariSilicon X Imaging NPU can, theoretically, reach a dynamic range of up to 20 bit in RAW fields.
4. 4K Ultra Night Video mode supports video shooting at 30fps.
5. Binaural Recording is supported on OPPO Find X5 Pro when recording videos with OPPO Enco X2.
6. Ultra Dark Video will be automatically triggered when the brightness is below 5 lux.
7. Hasselblad Natural Colour Calibration runs on Pro Mode of the camera.
8. OPPO Find X5 Pro utilises a customised IMX709 sensor with a super-sensitive, RGBW pattern on the front camera, which allows the sensor to capture 60% more light. A dedicated RGBW Pro pipeline supported by MariSilicon X processes W and RGB signals separately, resulting in selfies with sharper focus, more accurate colour reproduction and higher clarity.
9. The OPPO Find X5 Pro front camera automatically switches to wide-angle mode (90°FOV) when identifying multi-person selfies.
10. OPPO Find X5 Pro's rear ultra-wide camera has an angle of 110.3°.
11. The 10-bit colour depth display can capture around 1.07 billion colours.
12. JNCD, Just Noticeable Colour Difference, refers to the bare minimum colour difference that the human eye can perceive. JNCD on OPPO Find X5 Pro is about 0.4 under Natural Mode.
13. On OPPO Find X5 Pro, O1 Ultra Vision Engine can be applied on videos with resolution of 720p and below on Instagram and YouTube.
14. OPPO Find X5 Pro introduced 8192-level dimming of the screen, offering up to 12 brightness adjusting solutions to match the pupil zooming speeds in different light shifting conditions.
15. The data of Qualcomm® Snapdragon® 8 Gen 1 is from Qualcomm® official website.
16. 5000mAh is the typical capacity. The rated capacity is 4880mAh. OPPO Find X5 Pro uses two 2500mAh series-connected cells (2440mAh is the rated capacity of each cell), powering the phone with a total capacity of 5000mAh.
17. The data of charging cycles was obtained from laboratory testing.
18. The charging data of 80W SUPERVOOCTM was obtained through laboratory testing. Actual charging time may vary.
19. The charging data of 50W AIRVOOCTM was obtained through laboratory testing. Actual charging time may vary.
20. The vapour chamber area of OPPO Find X5 Pro is around 3,161 mm², about 1,354 mm² larger than OPPO Find X3 Pro.
21. Quick Startup can support Among Us, Candy Crush Saga, Coin Master, RoV, SAKURA School Simulator, LOL, Ludo King, Talking Tom Hero Dash, Baby Panda World and Battle Warship on OPPO Find X5 Pro. AI Frame Rate Stabilizer can support PUBG and Genshin Impact on OPPO Find X5 Pro.
22. Air Gestures can support YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok on OPPO Find X5 Pro.
23. Minimum computer configuration requirements for Multi-Screen Connect: Windows 10 18362 or later; Intel i3 2.4GHz processor and above; must support Wi-Fi Direct function, a network card driver from October 2018 or newer; must support Bluetooth protocol 4.1 or higher.
24. All of the product pictures are for reference only. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change for reasons including but not limited to changes in suppliers. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria.
25. Information in this product description comes from OPPO's technical parameters, as well as laboratory and supplier test data. Actual product specifications may vary slightly depending on test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.
Size and Weight
about 163.7 mm
about 73.9 mm
about 8.5 mm
about 218 g (Ceramic)
*Note: Phone weight may vary slightly depending on the product configurations, manufacturing process, and measurement method.
RAM and ROM Capacities
12 GB + 256 GB
LPDDR5 @ 3200 MHz 4 x 16-bit
UFS3.1 @ 1x2 Lanes HS-Gear4
Phone Storage Card
* The available internal storage may be smaller as part of the internal storage is occupied by software. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
QHD+(3216 × 1440)
Maximum: 120 Hz (Dynamic)
Touch Sampling Rate
Maximum: 240 Hz (2 fingers)
Vivid mode: 97% NTSC/100% DCI-P3 (Typical)
Gentle mode: 71% NTSC/100% sRGB (Typical)
1.07 billion colours (10-bit)
Default peak brightness (typical) measured when the full screen is illuminated: 500 nits
Peak brightness (typical) measured with increasing excitation intensity: 800 nits
Peak brightness (typical) measured when only part of the screen is illuminated: 1300 nits
Brightness level: 8192
Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus™
50MP Main Camera: f/1.7; FOV 80°; 1G6P lens; AF supported; closed-loop focus motor; dual-OIS 5-axis stabilisation
50MP Ultra-wide Angle Camera: f/2.2; FOV 112°; 7P lens; AF supported; closed-loop focus motor; 4 cm marco photography supported
13MP Telephoto Camera: f/2.4; FOV 45°; 5P lens; AF supported
32MP Front Camera: f/2.4; FOV 90°; lens: 5P, fixed focus
Rear: Photo, Video, Night, Pro, Panorama, Portrait, Time-lapse, Slow-motion, Text scanner, Hi-Res, Movie, Long exposure, Dual-view video, Sticker, and Google Lens
Front: Photo, Video, Panoramic, Portrait, Night, Time-lapse, Dual-view video, and Sticker
Rear camera: 4K (30fps/60fps), 1080P (30fps/60fps), and 720P (30fps/60fps)
Video Slo-mo: 1080P (240fps) and 720P (480fps)
Video zoom: 4K(30fps/60fps), 720P(30fps/60fps), 1080P(30fps/60fps)
Supports 1080P/720P (30fps) (default: 1080P (30fps))
MariSilicon X Imaging NPU
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 8 Gen 1 Mobile PlatformLicensed by Qualcomm
CPU Speed Cores
Adreno™ 730 @818MHz
2 × 2440 mAh/18.88 Wh (min)
2 × 2500 mAh/19.35 Wh (typ)
* Note: Two series-connected cells, equivalent to a total capacity of 5000 mAh
80W SUPERVOOCTM, SUPERVOOCTM 2.0, SUPERVOOCTM, VOOC 3.0, PD(9V/2A), QC(9V/2A), 50W AIRVOOCTM, 10W Reverse Wireless Charging
*The maximum power in the low-voltage areas is 66W
In-screen fingerprint sensor
Geomagnetic sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Colour temperature sensor, Accelerometer, Gravity sensor, Multi-Spectral sensor, Gyroscope, and Pedometer
SIM Card Type
* eSIM support depends on carriers
Regions that do not support dual SIM cards: Australia (Telstra and Optus)
* Functions available on the live network depend on the situations of carrier's network and related services deployment.
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 802.11a/b/g/n/, Wi-Fi 2.4G/5.1G/5.6G/5.8G
Supports Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi tethering, and Simultaneous Dual Band (Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz 2×2 + Wi-Fi 5 GHz 2×2); supports Wi-Fi 5 GHz 160 MHz
Supports 2×2 MIMO and 8 spatial-stream sounding MU-MIMO
Bluetooth 5.2, Bluetooth Low Energy
Bluetooth Audio Codec
SBC, AAC, APTX HD, LDAC, APTX
Supports reading from and writing to 13.56 MHz NFC cards
Supports NFC-SIM card (Only supported for SIM 1) and HCE (such as Google Pay)
ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12
Built-in GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS positioning systems supported
BeiDou: B1I + B1C
AGPS, Wi-Fi, Cellular, Digital compass
Google Maps and other third-party map apps are supported
In the Box
Phone x 1
Charger x 1
USB Data Cable x 1
SIM Ejector Tool x 1
Safety Guide x 1
Quick Start Guide x 1
Protective Case x 1
Migrate Adaptor x 1
Exclusive Service Card x 1
In order to make the front of the phone more compact, the light sensor hole is hidden at the top of the screen. Screen protectors with poor light transmission, such as those that are coloured or darkened, may block the light sensor hole and affect the normal use of the phone
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.