OPPO A96 4G Dual SIM Smartphone
- Bigger, Faster and in Control
- 33W SUPERVOOC™ +
- 5000mAh Battery
A 5000mAh battery gives you the power to thrive in life. Need a top-up before a long video call? 33W SUPERVOOC™ gives you 50% more power in just 26 minutes. Feel the power, feel in control.
Reassuring Recharges - Optimised Night Charging
Sleep peacefully with AI night charge protection. It won't overcharge at night, and it allows your battery to retain its youth. The USB port has also undergone 20,000 Plug-In Tests, and its anti-burnout protection ensures reliably safe recharging.
Fuller, Smoother Colour - 90Hz Colour-Rich Punch-Hole Display
Enjoy bright, captivating images on a 96% NTSC wide colour gamut display. Watch movies and play immersive games that run smooth as silk thanks to the 90Hz refresh rate. Adaptive Refresh Technology also provides sleek performance while saving power. Now you can indulge in your digital life for longer.
- 16.73cm(6.59'') Screen Size
- 96% NTSC Color Gamut
- 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Adaptive Refresh Rate Technology
- 90Hz Colour-Rich Punch-Hole Display
Decorated with a million nano-level star diamonds, OPPO A96 dazzles and changes colour from different angles. It also has a premium build that will withstand the test of time.
- Darkly fascinating, like the sky on a clear night.
- Dazzling Design, Stunning Aesthetics
- OPPO Glow Design
Quality - Safe from Scratches
OPPO A96 glides through life without collecting marks or fingerprints. Whether on the commute or when going for a run, this phone is safe from scratches. Premium design, premium durability.
Handle Life's Knocks with OPPO Enduring Quality
OPPO only delivers reliable products. OPPO A96 is IP5X dust resistant, IPX4 water resistant, and has passed thousands of environment tests, drop tests, and more. This is a mobile device that was built for your everyday life, and whatever comes with it.
- OPPO A96 has passed:
- 28,000 Times Micro Drop Tests
- 1 Metre Drop Test
- -15C and 55C Extreme Environment Test
Smoother Processing of Your Apps and Memories
Super RAM&ROM, RAM Expansion6 and Qualcomm® Snapdragon™
The super RAM&ROM and octa-core processor is built for lag-free smoothness.
While further RAM expansion allows multiple apps to run at lightning speed. With less memory frag, you can also collect more memories in a single tap.
Exceptional Entertainment Experience
Bask in the colourful glow of OPPO A96's slick screen. Dual speakers deliver an acoustic feast to immerse yourself in. While the high refresh rate and System Booster can keep the fun fluid and fast.
Capture Precious Moments with Precise Clarity
Never Miss a Shot
Dual high resolution cameras accurately capture all your memorable moments, clearly and brightly even in challenging conditions.
AI Natural Retouching
Natural, truer reflections of your personal beauty.
360° Fill Light
Light up the night and capture brighter smiles.
Allows you to take brightened night shots with atmospheric blur.
Now with Upgraded ColorOS 11.1
ColorOS is now lighter, smoother and more intimate.
Three-Finger Translate With Google Lens
Take screenshots with free templates and translate in a single click.
Smoother switching between multiple applications.
1. 5000mAh is the typical value of battery capacity. The rated capacity is 4880mAh.
2. The data presented on this page comes from OPPO technical specifications, as well as test data from the laboratories and from suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, testing environment, and device version.
3. 90Hz refresh rate may not adapt to all mobile phone usage scenarios.
4. Screen size is measured diagonally.
5. OPPO A96 achieves the industry standard of IPX4 under the laboratory setting condition. Do not charge a wet phone. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
6. RAM Expansion converts available ROM to virtual RAM. OPPO A96 supports up to 5GB extended RAM. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
7. Snapdragon is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
8. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product for actual specifications.
9. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. For instance,RAM/ROM availability may vary depending on country or carrier.
10. Shooting of scene image is affected by the ambient light. Actual performance may vary depending on the ambient lighting condition.
Size and Weight
about 164.4 mm
about 75.7 mm
about 8.5 mm (Sunset Blue)
about 8.4 mm (Starry Black)
About 191 g
* Product size and weight may vary by configuration, manufacturing process and measurements. All specifications are subject to the actual product.
RAM and ROM Capacities
8 GB + 128 GB
LPDDR4x @ 2133 MHz, 4 x 16-bit
UFS2.2 @ 2 Lanes HS-Gear3
Phone Storage Card
* The available internal storage may be smaller as part of the internal storage is occupied by software. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
6.59 inches (16.73 cm)
2412 x 1080 (FHD+)
Options: 60 Hz/90 HZ
5-level adaption supported
Touch Sampling Rate
Maximum/Default: 180 Hz (5 fingers)
96% NTSC/100% DCI-P3
16.7 million colours (8-bit)
Normal mode: 480 nits (Typical)
High brightness mode: 600 nits (Typical)
PC + PMMA board
50MP, f/1.8, FOV 77°, 5P lens, AF
2MP, f/2.4, FOV 88.8°, 3P lens, FF
Front camera: 16MP, f/2.0, FOV 79.3°, 5P lens
Photo, Video, Night, Expert, Panorama, Portrait, Time-lapse, Sticker, Slow-motion, Text scanner, Extra HD, and Google Lens
Photo, Video, Panoramic, Portrait, Night, Time-lapse, Sticker
Rear camera: 1080P@30 fps (default) and 720P@30 fps
Video zoom: 1080P@30 fps
EIS not supported
Front camera: 1080P@30 fps and 720P@30 fps (default)
*Retouching turned on
Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
CPU Speed Cores
8 cores, up to 2.4 GHz
Qualcomm® Adreno™ GPU 610 @ 1.1 GHz
Optical proximity sensor
Ambient light sensor
SIM Card Type
* Functions available on the live network depend on the situations of carrier's network and related services deployment.
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 802.11a/b/g/n;
WLAN 2.4G/WLAN 5.1G/WLAN 5.8G;
Supports Wi-Fi Display and Wi-Fi tethering
Bluetooth Audio Codec
Supports SBC, AAC, APTX, APTX HD, and LDAC
Supports reading and writing to 13.56 MHz NFC cards
Supports AndroidBeam (Peer-to-peer mode)
Supports HCE and NFC-SIM card (Only supported for card 1)
GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
Wi-Fi, Mobile network, and Electronic compass
Google Maps and other third-party map apps are supported.
In the Box
Phone x 1
USB cable x 1
Charger x 1
SIM ejector tool x 1
Protective case x 1
Quick start guide x 1
Warranty card x 1
In order to make the front of the phone more compact, the light sensor hole is hidden at the top of the screen. Screen protectors with poor light transmission, such as those that are coloured or darkened, may block the light sensor hole and affect the normal use of the phone.
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.