OPPO Reno8 Lite 5G Dual SIM Smartphone
HELLO, SELFIE HDR!
Don't let the backdrop steal your spotlight. Selfie HDR is an auto-triggered algorithm that suppresses backlit backgrounds and protects the tone and detail of your face, balancing your pic perfectly even in Portrait Mode, so you stay in the starring role.
AI, OH MY…
Portrait Retouching is an industry leading AI algorithm which blurs out the imperfections whilst keeping your natural beauty features. It also retouches the image differently for each unique face, for simply stunning group selfies.
COLOUR ME BEAUTIFUL
AI Colour Portrait
With AI Colour Portrait, you stand out in gorgeous full colour against a dramatic black and white background.
AI Palettes lets you copy any filter or lighting from any image and apply it to your own pics. Or simply choose from the ones we prepare for you. Insta icons, watch your backs.
AI Scene Enhancement
Get that "professional photo shoot" look to all your images as AI Scene Enhancement boosts colour and contrast, no editing required.
Dual Orbit Lights
Catch everyone's eye with the stunning industry-first Dual Orbit Lights, the results of hundreds of hours of engineering to place this complex structure under the camera lens ring cap.
ALL THE FEELS
From the stunning symmetry and neatness of the camera module to the stylish straight edged retro-cool design, Reno8 Lite 5G is drop dead gorgeous. With a slim 7.49mm for Cosmic Black, 7.55mm profile for Rainbow Spectrum, and both weighing in at a feather-weight 173g, using or carrying the phone will feel amazing.
NO DRIP DRAMAS
IPX4 Water Resistance Rating
We've all had a water-related phone fail, but with Reno8 Lite 5G there's no need to fret. IPX4 Water Resistance Rating means this phone won't get wrecked by splashes from any direction. Phew.
SHINE ON - OPPO Glow Design
Stand out with a shimmering, iridescent frosted finish in Rainbow Spectrum or Cosmic Black, engineered via three layers of texture and two layers of coating to be glittering colourful yet matte, fingerprint free and silky-smooth. Dual Orbit Lights also match your phone colour, for an extra style statement.
FAST BY NATURE - Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 5G SoC12
The Snapdragon™ 695 5G SoC by Qualcomm®12might be a mouthful, but this powerful chipset drives serious phone performance and app start-up speed, as well as supporting lightning fast 5G.
1. AI Colour Portrait of OPPO Reno8 Lite 5G only functions on front camera.
2. Image requirements: Image size: < 20 MB;Format: PNG?JPG?JPEG?HEIF
3. 4cm MFD(Minimum Focusing Distance)data based on tests performed in OPPO labs. The actual data may vary depending on differences of individual devices.
4. The lifespan and power consumption data of Dual Orbit Lights comes from tests performed in OPPO labs under Breathing Mode. Actual results may vary due to differences in the testing environment.
5. The thickness and weight of OPPO Reno8 Lite 5G are based on data collected in OPPO labs. The actual size and weight may vary depending on the manufacturing process and measurement method.
6. Data comes from OPPO laboratory. OPPO laboratory was accredited by CNAS in 2020. The data involved here are only laboratory test data, not as a quality guarantee in daily use. The actual situation will vary slightly depending on the test software version, specific test environment, and specific version.
7. Screen size is measured diagonally. Reno8 Lite 5G's screen size is 6.4'' as a full rectangle, and the actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
8. Reno8 Lite 5G's display received Eye Care Certification by SGS based on its ability to reduce the harmful effects of blue light. This certification can be found on https://www.sgs.com.
9. Adaptive Sleep needs to be manually turned on to use.
10. Quick Startup needs to be manually turned on to use. Functionality and availability may vary depending on your jurisdiction due to differences in applicable laws, government policies, Android policies and terms of service for specific games.
11. AI Frame Rate Stabiliser is only available on LOLM, Mobile Legend, Free Fire, PUBG, Subway Surfers, Call of Duty: Mobile, and Genshin Impact. Functionality & availability may vary depending on your jurisdiction due to differences in applicable laws, government policies, and terms of service for specific games.
12. Snapdragon is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated. The Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 695 5G Mobile Platform information is obtained from Qualcomm® official website. 5G network connection depends on whether the SIM card supports 5G networks, and it also depends on the 5G frequency band and 5G network construction of the user's location.
13. Air Gestures scrolling currently applies to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube only. Air Gestures call answering applies to voice calls only and does not apply to video calls or third-party calling apps.
14. The SUPERVOOC word mark and logos are trademarks owned by OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd.
15. Based on tests performed in OPPO labs. "100%" is defined as when the battery level displayed on the screen reaches 100%. The actual charging time may vary due to differences in environments or individual devices (such as temperature variations and battery age).
16. Based on tests performed in OPPO labs testing conducted in laboratory conditions. Actual results may vary due to differences in the testing environment.
17. The equivalent battery capacity is 4500mAh (typical value). Data comes from tests performed in OPPO labs testing conducted in laboratory conditions. Actual results may vary due to differences in the testing environment.
18. Data comes from tests performed in OPPO labs testing conducted in laboratory conditions. Actual results may vary due to differences in the testing environment.
19. Storage can be expanded via a MicroSD card. The MicroSD card must be purchased separately.
20. RAM Expansion adds virtual RAM to the original physical RAM. The data was collected from the model used in the laboratory test; actual results may vary depending on the model.
21. Tested by TÜV SÜD. The TÜV SÜD Fluency Rating Mark considers the fluency of the products at both the initial stage and after 2 or 3 years of use. The higher the rating, the better the experience. A is the highest rating for this test.
22. The Omoji is only supported in some regions and models, please refer to the actual situation.
23. Anti-Peeping for Notifications needs to be manually turned on to use.
24. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons such as changes in suppliers or manufacturers. The data on the page is from OPPO-designed technical parameters, and test data is collected from laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific versions.
Size and Weight
about 159.85 mm
about 73.17 mm
about 7.49 mm (Cosmic Black)
about 7.55 mm (Rainbow Spectrum)
RAM and ROM Capacities
LPDDR4x @ 2133MHz, 2×16bit
Phone Storage Card
Supported (Reverse charging supported)
6.43 inches (16.33 cm)
FHD+ (2400 × 1080)
Touch Sampling Rate
Maximum: 180 Hz (2 fingers)
Default: 120 Hz (5 fingers)
Vivid mode: 97% NTSC/93% DCI-P3
Gentle mode: sRGB
16.7 million colors (8-bit)
430 nits (normal mode)
600 nits (high brightness mode)
AMOLED (Rigid screen)
Main: 64 MP, f/1.7; FOV 79°; 6P lens; AF, open-loop motor used
Monochrome:2 MP, f/2.4; FOV 89°; 3P lens; FF
Macro:2 MP, f/2.4; FOV 89°; 3P lens; FF
16MP, f/2.4; FOV 79°; lens: 5P
Rear: Night, Photo, Video, Expert, Panorama, Portrait, Time-lapse, Slow-motion, Text scanner, Google Lens, Extra HD, Macro, Sticker, and Dual-view video
Front: Photo, Video, Night, Panoramic, Portrait, Time-lapse, Sticker
Rear camerasupports 1080P @30 fps and 720P @30 fps.
Video slow-motion: 720P @120 fps
Video stabilization: EIS, 1080P @30 fps
Video zoom: 1080P @30 fps
Front camera supports 1080P @30 fps and 720P @30 fps.
Video zoom or slow motion is not supported by the front camera.
Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 695 (SDM695)
CPU Speed Cores
8 cores, up to 2.2 GHz
Adreno™ 619 @840MHz
SIM Card Type
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 802.11a/b/g/n/;
WLAN 2.4G/WLAN 5.1G/WLAN 5.8G;
Supports Wi-Fi Display and Wi-Fi tethering
Bluetooth Audio Codec
SBC, AAC, aptX HD, and LDAC
Supports Android Beam, HCE, and UICC
Multi-function NFC: HCE and NFC-SIM/
Built-in GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS positioning systems
Wi-Fi positioning, mobile network-based positioning, and electronic compass
Google Maps and other third-party map apps
In the Box
USB cable x 1
SIM ejector tool x1
Protective case x1
Safety guide x1
Quick start guide x 1
Warranty card x 1
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.