3SIXT 3S-1386 NeoWallet 2.0 - iPhone 12 / 12
Keep your life secure with the 2-in-1 case that feels like an all-in-1. A slim-line inner case protects your phone, whilst a RFID lined outer folio shields your ID, cash & cards. Remove your phone whenever you need, with greater versatility, and snap it back in when you need everything else with you.
- RFID Protection – RFID lining protects your bank cards safely so you can have peace of mind when on-the-go.
- Built-in Cash Stash – This convenient cash stash holds your notes securely out of sight without adding unnecessary bulk to the case.
- 3x Card Storage – Unassuming storage space for x3 cards + clear diving licence window.
- Reinforced Card Slips -Reinforced card slips mean no matter how many times you add or remove your cards, there won’t be any significant sagging or stretching over time.
- Microfiber Inner Case – A soft microfiber material lines the inside of the inner case of NeoWallet allowing your device additional padded comfort.
- Vegan Leather – Crafted with luxurious eco-friendly vegan leather, which is soft to touch and great to hold in hand.
- Magnetic Clasp Closure – This handy yet subtle clasp clips into place when the case is not in use keeping all of your wallet contents safely in one place.
- Full Access to Ports and Buttons – Clear and easy access to your device on/off button, volume buttons, speakers & charging port.
- Qi Charging Compatible – Compatible with Qi wireless charging devices, allowing seamless charging.
iPhone 12 Max / 12 Pro
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.