Mophie mophie-3-in-1Wireless Charging pad-Black-AU
Mophie's 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Case Pad helps keep all your everyday-carry Apple accessories charged. With 7.5W fast wireless charging, getting your iPhone to full battery is faster than ever. A dedicated spot for your AirPods and Apple Watch means all your favourite devices can be conveniently charged from one central location.
- Conveniently charges your iPhone, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case and Apple Watch
- Works seamlessly with the latest Qi technology to deliver a safe and efficient charge
- 7.5W Fast Wireless charging safely delivers up to 7.5W of power to your iPhone
- Simply place your devices in their places on the pad and charging begins immediately
- Charges through iPhone cases up to 3mm thick
- Apple Watch charging connector holds the watch at the ideal angle to take advantage of Bedside Mode
- A dedicated AirPods charging spot ensures charging begins on contact and doesn't obstruct your watch's screen in Bedside Mode
- Smooth, glass finish looks sleek on any tabletop
18.51 cm/7.29 in.
5.26 cm/2.07 in.
10 cm/3.94 in.
266 g/9.38 oz.
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone XS Max
iPhone 8 Plus
Wireless Charging Case for AirPods
AirPods with Wireless Charging Case (2nd generation)
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.