OtterBox Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G
Galaxy S22 Ultra Defender Series Case
Handle any adventure with OtterBox Defender Series, the protective Galaxy S22 Ultra case that delivers legendary defense. Its multi-layer construction guards your device from serious drops, dirt, scrapes and bumps. Plus, the included holster doubles as a belt clip or hands-free kickstand.
- DROP+ | 4X as many drops as military standard (MIL-STD-810G 516.6)
- Made with 50% recycled plastic
- Updated slimmer design, same rugged protection and drop performance
- Multi-layer defense with a solid inner shell and resilient outer slipcover
- Port covers prevent dirt, dust and lint from clogging jacks and ports
- Screenless design provides flawless touch response
- Holster works as a belt clip and a hands-free kickstand
- Wireless charging compatible
- Raised edges protect camera and screen
- Pair with an OtterBox screen protector for total, 360-degree protection
Galaxy S22 Ultra
Synthetic rubber slipcover
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.