OtterBox iPhone 13 Pro (6.1")
iPhone 13 Pro Symmetry Series+ Clear Antimicrobial Case for MagSafe
Get the most out of your iPhone 13 Pro with Symmetry Series+ Clear for MagSafe. This slim case shows off the sleek design of your iPhone 13 Pro and was thoughtfully developed to interact with Apple MagSafe technology. Experience strong magnetic alignment and attachment and optimal charging performance.
- DROP+ | 3X as many drops as military standard (MIL-STD-810G 516.6)
- Compatible with Apple MagSafe charger and wireless charging
- Designed for seamless interaction with MagSafe technology
- Made with 50% recycled plastic
- Strong magnetic alignment and attachment
- Optimal charging speed and performance
- Lasting antimicrobial technology helps protect case exterior against many common bacteria*
- Ultra-slim form slips in and out of pockets easily
- iPhone buttons, switches, features and functions work flawlessly
- Convenient open access to ports and speakers
- Durable protection shields against drops, bumps and fumbles
- Raised edges protect camera and screen
- One-piece design pops on and off in a flash
- Wireless charging compatible
- Works with 5G, 4G and all other standard networks
Apple iPhone 13 Pro (6.1")
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.