Promate VolTrip-C 3.4A Dual Car Charger with USB-A Port &
PROMATE 3.4A Dual Car Charger with USB-A Port & USB-C Charging Cable with USB-C Connector. Charge 2 Devices Simultaneously. Safe Voltage Regulation. Protection Against Over Heating. Colour Black.
Voltrip-C is a 3.4A car charger with a built-in USB -C cable and USB charging port that ensures you never run out of battery while driving. Its USB output is universal and can be used to charge any USB powered device. It protects your devices from over-charging and short-circuit. It is made from fireproof material which keeps your charger safe in the most adverse conditions.
- Ultra-Small Body, uts small body uses the least amount of space and makes room for other accessories
- Carbon Fiber Design, the modern carbon fiber design complements any car interior
- Built-in USB-C Cable, forget your USB-C charging cables at home, as this car charger features a coiled USB-C cable
- Universal, volTrip-C supports all USB-C and USB chargeable devices
- Adaptive Charging Technology, USB charging ouputs adapt to your devices to provide the safest maximum charging output per port
- Multi protection, it protects your devices from over-charging and short-circuit
Total Output USB Port:
Total Output USB-C Cable:
Car lighter adapter
USB Port, USB-C Cable
USB-C and USB Chargeable Devices
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.