Promate MEDIALINK-H1 USB-C to HDMI Adapter. Supports up to 4K 30Hz. Plug & Play.Input:USBType-C, Output: HDMI. Compatible with all devices supporting Video/Audio output over USB-C. Reversible Plug.
Mirror your USB-C laptop to view your favorite TV shows and movies in enhanced, high-resolution display on your external monitor. Simply plug and play with no complicated drivers or installation needed. Compact & easy to use make this HDMI adaptor a must need USB-C peripheral.
- 4K HDMI Support, enjoy a crisp, clear display that is perfect for videos, animation, games or presentations, the adapter supports up to 4K HD output at 30Hz so that you can experience a high quality, clear display
- Plug & Play, with the convenience of plug & play support, you will not have to waste time trying to get your display setup. Just connect the adapter from the USB-C port of your laptop to the HDMI input on your display or projector, and get started right away
- Reversible Plug, enjoy hassle-free connections, as you can now connect the USB cable in any direction
- Compatibility, mediaLink-H1 is compatible with all devices supporting Video/Audio output over USB-C
Max Supported Resolution:
4K @30Hz, 1080p @60Hz
Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.2 (and above), iOS for iPad Pro & Android 6.0(and above)
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.