Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse Black - Wired
Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse
Work in comfort all day. Our durable, lightweight mouse reduces fatigue and delivers exceptional control, with ultra-precise tracking and navigation, and two programmable buttons.¹
- Next-level comfort: Work all day, with reduced risk of fatigue and injury.
- Designed to last: Lightweight, durable and wired for reliable speed and accuracy.
- Precise tracking sensor: Works on a variety of desk surfaces.
- Multitask your way: Two programmable buttons1 let you customise for the actions you use most.
* Customisation requires download of the Mouse and Keyboard Centre and is not available on devices running Windows 10 S or Mac OSX
Wired USB 2.0, full speed, Type A
Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/7
4.63 x 3.03 x 1.66 in (117.5 x 76.3 x 42.3 mm)
3.67 oz including cable; 2.65 oz mouse only (104 g including cable; 75 g mouse only)
1-year limited warranty
Mouse tracking system:
Microsoft BlueTrack™ Technology
Dynamically adaptable to 3000 frames per second
1,000 points per inch (39.4 points per millimetre)
Up to 30 inches (762 millimetres) per second
Mouse button features:
5 buttons: left, right, wheel, side button × 2 (press and hold to pair)
Metal wheel for vertical scrolling and wheel button clicking
1 Adjust X-Y resolution; reassign wheel button function; swap left and right click; customise wheel
Requires Mouse and Keyboard Centre software installation. PC must meet these requirements to download: Microsoft Windows 10/8.1, 150 MB available hard disk space. You must accept Licence Terms for software download at microsoft.com/accessories/downloads. Internet is required and associated charges may apply. Not available on devices running Windows 10 S or Mac OS X.
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.