Lenovo Essential FHD Webcam
The Lenovo FHD Webcam is powered by a Full HD 1080P 2 Megapixel CMOS camera that allows your friends, family, and colleagues to see you as clear as day, even when they are worlds away. With full stereo dual-mics that are perfect for conferencing or long-distance video calls, they'll be able to hear you loud and clear, every time.
- Enjoy productive pixel-perfect high definition FHD 1080P video conferencing
- Two integrated mics capture crisp, clear audio from every angle
- Stay safe with an external privacy shutter
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity for easy setup
- Easy to use mounting mechanism with flexible manual focus
- Capture everything with wide-angle 95°lens and pan/tilt controls
- USB connections support any PC or notebook
- UVC encode ensures compatibility with any video conferencing software
- Extra-long 1.8m cable, supports tripod connection
USB 2.0 Interface
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10; Mac OS X 10.14 or higher; Ubuntu 20.04 Chromebook 85.0.4181.3
200 g (0.44 lb)
Other Electrical Specifications
1 x Power ON/OFF indicator: white; 1 x Video ON/OFF indicator: green
CE for EU/EFTA; FCC and ICES for North America; CB(62368 -1); KCC for South Korea; BSMI for TW; VCCI for Japan; UKR for Ukraine; SASO for Saudi Arabia; EAC for Russia/CU; VCCI for Japan; NOM for Mexico
Packed Dimensions (L x D x H)
137*110*62 mm (5.39 x 4.33 x 2.44 in)
62 mm (2.44 in)
90 mm (3.54 in)
46 mm (1.8 in)
Privacy shutter to physically cover webcam lens
Maximum Operating Temperature
40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit)
Minimum Operating Temperature
-5 degrees Celsius (23 degrees Fahrenheit)
Maximum Relative Humidity (%)
Minimum Relative Humidity (%)
Video and microphones functions enable/disable via PC
2.8µm x 2.8µm
FHD (1920 x 1080)
Two Build-in Mic
5 V, 150 mA
Pan & Tilt
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.