Belkin Classic Pro Slim Backpack Casual
Keep Organised and Carry On
The Classic Pro Backpack keeps you looking stylish - in comfort - while providing exceptional on-the-go usability. A padded interior compartment keeps your laptop safe and scratch-free. Easy access storage and organizational compartments hold everything in its proper place, including cell phones, business cards, pens and other accessories. The Classic Pro Backpack gives you style, portability and protection for your laptop, wherever you go.
Essentials are quickly accessible from the front pocket, just swing the bag around and open. Accordion Opening allows for easy access to an organized mobile office. Inside a dedicated pocket protects your laptop or tablet.
A clean and modern design that complements your style. Heather grey with simple black details, this bag looks great from commute to the boardroom.
A padded back panel keeps items in the bag from pressing uncomfortably against your back. The adjustable mesh padded straps offer added comfort and support during commutes. Even the carrying handle is padded for constant comfort.
Built to Last
Constructed from premium materials to ensure durability. Ultimate durability means more protection and a longer lifespan for your devices and accessories.
1. A padded inner pocket is designed to protect laptops up to 15.6" while dedicated pockets keep items like tablets and battery packs safe.
2. Padded back panel and adjustable padded straps keep you comfortable, even on long commutes.
3. Essential items are always within reach thanks to a vertical outer pocket with a zipper closure.
4. Accordion-style design makes opening the bag upright and finding items inside simple.
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.