Dicota ECO Top Traveller SCALE Carry Bag
Lived sustainability with a clear conscience - the products of the SCALE family are manufactured from recycled PET and are kind to the environment. Consistent recycling helps to conserve resources. At DICOTA, it's the foundation of our innovative solutions. Top Traveller SCALE is the intelligent toploader solution with plenty of storage space. Within the main material of the Top Traveller SCALE, 10 PET bottles are given a new life - without compromising on quality, functionality or design. The bag offers excellent protection for your devices and is comfortable and easy to carry. Designed for daily use. Equipped with practical functions that make your life easier.
There's double protection for your 12-14.1" device in the lockable notebook compartment: with surrounding High-Density Foam (HDF) padding and reliable fastening thanks to the elastic securing strap. The roomy main compartment offers plenty of space for papers or anything else you need to carry. Even your tablet (up to 10.5") can be safely stored in the padded slip pocket. The spacious front pocket helps you keep things organised with its functional division into compartments for a smartphone, power bank, pens and other items. Documents can fit into the separate slot on the back of the backpack. Carrying handles designed for comfort, an adjustable padded shoulder strap, and the trolley fastening strap on the back of the bag ensure that it is both flexible to use and comfortable to transport. Carrying things is actually fun!
- Manufactured out of 10 recycled PET bottles
- Lockable notebook compartment, surrounded by High-Density Foam (HDF) as protective padding
- Reliable fastening for devices thanks to the elastic notebook securing strap
- Spacious main compartment with padded compartment for tablets measuring up to 10.5"
- Front pocket with functional compartments for smartphone, power bank, pens and other items
- External document compartment on the back of the bag
- Handles designed for comfort
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap (removable)
- Trolley fastening strap
600D recycled PET
Max. Device Measurements (mm)
350 x 245 x 35 mm
13.78 x 9.65 x 1.38 inch
Product Measurements (mm)
380 x 285 x 110 mm
14.96 x 11.22 x 4.33 inch
0.86 kg / 1.89 lbs
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.