Rivacase Tegel Messenger Bag
Convenient and protective, this Tegel bag holds Laptops up to 17.3 inches. Highly versatile and capacious it is ideal for professionals on business trips, especially on long journeys around the world. A box shape design gives it presence and a simple black external surface communicates seriousness and composure. The bag has a range of features.
- Efficient design with maximum storage capacity for professionals on the go
- Multifunctional bag for professionals going on a business trip or travelling around the world
- High-quality water-resistant fabric
- Main padded Laptop compartment with a strap that securely fixes your Laptop up to 17.3''
- Spacious compartment for documents and two pockets with a Velcro closure for a Tablet up to 10.1'' and accessories
- Spacious storage compartment will perfectly hold everything that may be needed on a business trip
- Front zippered pocket with an internal organization for business cards, pens, flash drives, smartphones and other accessories
- Dual zipper pulls for quick and easy access
- Comfortable soft handle and a shoulder strap with softened band will make you feel comfortable even during the longest journey.
- Hidden pockets with the Velcro closure on the front and back for a passport and wallet
Laptop pocket size
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.