EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G5 80+ Gold Full Modular Power
Green Is The New Gold
The EVGA SuperNOVA G5 joins the elite ranks of the EVGA 80 PLUS Gold power supplies. As the successor to the award-winning G3 series, the G5 power supplies continue to push the envelope with the latest certifications and Intel power-on standards. Starting with 80 PLUS Gold certification, fully-modular cable design, 100% Japanese capacitors, and an ultra-quiet 135mm Fluid Dynamic bearing fan with EVGA ECO mode, these power supplies are built for performance and silence.
Gold Rated Efficiency
80 PLUS Certification ensures your power supply isn't wasting power and turning it into excess heat. Under typical load, this power supply is 91% efficient or higher.
Active Clamp Design
Low Ripple And Noise
The G5 power supplies also feature an active clamp circuit design, DC-to-DC converter, and active PFC to provide tight voltage regulation and low ripple and noise.
Use only the cables you need, reducing cable clutter and improving case airflow.
100% Japanese Capacitors
Get the most reliability and greatest performance with the use of the highest possible quality Japanese Capacitors.
100% Aluminum Solid State Capacitors On The Modular Board
Solid State Capacitors improve efficiency and reduce the impact of environmental factors after power is converted to DC, but before it leaves the power supply.
Ultra Quiet 135MM Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan With
EVGA Eco Mode
The G5 features a larger fan than the G3 to reduce noise without increasing the size of the power supply.
Made To Protect & Serve
The EVGA G5 Series also includes a full suite of protections (OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP, SCP, OTP) for safety and security, and are covered by EVGA's industry-leading 10 Year Warranty and Customer Support.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 91% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- 100% Japanese Capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan for ultra-quiet operation and increased lifespan.
- Unbeatable EVGA 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- Active Clamp +DC to DC design for efficient operation
- DC-DC Converter improves 3.3V/5V stability
- Active Power Factor Correction
- EVGA ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System eliminates fan noise at low to medium loads
- NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Ready
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
1x 600mm (m)
2x 700mm (m)
2x 700mm, 2x 700mm, 850mm (m)
3x 550mm, 650mm, 750mm (m)
Four-Pin Peripheral Cable
1x 550mm, 650mm, 750mm, 850mm (m)
1x 1500mm (m)
Modular Cable Type
24 Pin ATX
1x 24pin (20+4)
2x 8pin (4+4)
6x 8pin (6+2)
100 - 240 VAC, 12-5A, 50/60 Hz
+3.3V +5V +12V +5Vsb -12V
+3.3V - 24A - 120W
+5V - 24A - 120W
+12V - 70.8A - 849.2W
+5Vsb - 3A - 15W
-12V - 0.5A - 6W
850W @ +50C
0° to 50° C
86mm (H) x 150mm (W) x 150mm (L)
TUV, CB, CE, FCC, RCM, cTUVus, WEEE, RoHS
Compliance with ErP Lot 3 2014 Requirement
Fan Size / Bearing
135mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.