Armourdog AR-T030 Tablet Holder - From 7 to 11" Tablets
PERFECT FOR IPAD, SAMSUNG, LENOVO, OLLEE 7", OLLEE 8", SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S3 9.7", SAMSUNG TABA 8"
The Armourdog tablet holder secure tablet mount device compatibility makes it the ideal solution for any display setting whether its a retail store, corporate office, school lab, restaurant or any open access area. The simple design allows for any mainstream tablet to be secured with minimal interference to the tablet experience. The extendible arm at the rear of the tablet locks in position and is held securely in place with the supplied Kensington style security lock. The shoulders sit corner-to-corner on the tablet and have an inner plastic lining to protect the tablet screen from scratches. The tablet can be rotated 360% for portrait and landscape orientation, and be tilted for the optimum viewing angle. The sturdy base has four screw holes and can be screwed or bolted onto a table or wall for extra security. If you require a security solution for your tablet that offers an unrestricted tablet experience, then the Armourdog tablet mount is the perfect solution. Compatible with the Lenovo ThinkPad, Dell Venue, HP Elitepad, Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, and nearly all other 7 10 tablets. We pride ourselves in the top quality materials and manufacturing process we use.
- Compatible with tablets from 7 to 10"
- Supplied with 1.5m security cable and Kensington style keyed lock (two keys supplied)
- Rotates 360 degrees and tilts
- Corner brackets are 1.1cm deep to accommodate most tablets
- Holes in mount base to allow securing the mount to the tablet or wall
- Extra pad included for extra support with thin tablets
- Cable-tidy strap included to tidy power cables etc
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Simple to assemble
Compatible with tablets from
7 to 10"
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.