Armor-X (PXS Series) TPU Impact (Black)
TPU IMPACT PROTECTION CASE FOR TABLET WITH HAND STRAP AND X-MOUNT ADAPTOR
- Good protection with TPU shock absorption housing
- Engineering material Polycarbonate PC X-MOUNT adaptor
- Built-in kickstand
- Hand strap design to free your hands
- Cover all the edges and corners to offer full protection all around the device.
- Raised edges lift the screen and camera lens off the surface to prevent damaging
- Form fitting design crafted with high precision
- Precise cutouts and tactile buttons ensure quick access and feedback
- Integrated X-MOUNT adaptor with secure mounting solutions
- A wide selection of mounts design for outdoor adventures and sports
- X-MOUNT interface - TYPE-T
4-IN-1 MOUNTABLE SHOCKPROOF CASE FOR LENOVO Tab M10 HD 2ND GEN
HAND STRAP | KICK-STAND | X-MOUNT SYSTEM | SHOULDER STRAP
ONE SYSTEM. ENDLESS ADVENTURES.
X-MOUNT is the only mounting system that allows you to fully integrate your tablet into an active lifestyle. It allows you to securely attach your tablet to your bike while you’re cycling, to your boat when you are sailing, and to your car’s dashboard when you drive. ARMOR-X makes it much easier and safer to interact with the many sports, fitness and navigation apps that are available in App Store / Google Play.
4-IN-1 VERSATILE DESIGN
Kick-stand, hand strap, shoulder strap & X-MOUNT System. With our unique stand design, You will enjoy a very comfortable, ergonomic angle when you are typing with your on screen keyboard or any external keyboard. The design is very user friendly and allows you to watch your favourite shows on Netflix hands free.
SUPPORTS BOTH PORTRAIT AND LANDSCAPE
Lenovo Tab P11 11" (TB-J606F)
Protective case x1
Integrated X-MOUNT adaptor | TYPE-T x1
Hand strap x1
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.